CAT 2012 application form details wrongly frozen

My original details for educational background, as I had entered in the form, and as I received in my mailbox as my application form and admit card are correct. However, I find now that the details have changed in the site. I have not made these c…

My original details for educational background, as I had entered in the form, and as I received in my mailbox as my application form and admit card are correct. However, I find now that the details have changed in the site. I have not made these changes.

Briefly put, this is the situation:

> I had entered my original educational details while filling my form.
> I got the email confirmation with those details in my form and admit card for CAT. I never visited the site again.
> But after CAT, when I logged in, I find that my educational details have been changed to something else altogether.
> I have mailed [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] regarding this, the prometric folks say they can't do anything now and the IIM-K folks say contact prometric.
> I have also called IIMK several times. But till date nothing has come of it.

Anybody suffering from a similar problem?

Or anybody who can guide me on what to do now to sort this out so that my admission eligibility is not affected?

Any help will be deeply appreciated.