CAT 2011 Study Group Jaipur

Hi Jaipurites! This thread is for the CAT & the other Management Entrances for the year’2011. I cleared the written round for XLRI and XIMB, but couldn’t convert either of them. However I believe in the adage that whatever doesn’t kill you, …

Hi Jaipurites!

This thread is for the CAT & the other Management Entrances for the year'2011. I cleared the written round for XLRI and XIMB, but couldn't convert either of them. However I believe in the adage that whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

So I reckon the best way of retaliating is to get up, once again, and start afresh. Please Junta contribute to this thread, so that we can together BELL the CAT'2011. Do give a brief description about yourself, and also lets start forming THE Study Group! :

Hope to see active participation from Jaipurites and guidance from the seniors!

Here's my profile :

10th - 90.2%(CBSE)
12th - 92.4%(CBSE)
Graduation from Sri Venkateswara College, DU in BA(H) Economics - 55%:oops:

Work Ex - 1 Year at my own firm here in Jaipur.

Blog - The Journey Continues...

MBA '2010 Season - Calls from XLRI (HR & BM) and XIMB. Converts - None

MBA '2011 Season - wants to see a bigger list with more converts 😛

Good initiative ...

Name Arush Dixit

Class X 86 %
Class XII 81%

Graduation from National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhinagar
CGPA 7.98/10

Work Ex 1 year with a Gurgaon based management consultancy firm

I converted NM Core this year . got rejected from XLRI :oops:

Guys please respond - lets ensure that this time Jaipur is not under-represented on PG

I know there is still ample time left for CAT and the other entrances, but please lets make this group more happening!!

i m also here.......

:cheerio: i m also here.......

What's your profile buddy?

I wonder what would it take to get a response from the Jaipurite's!

Anyways, am sure as the MBA season gets closer there would be more of an active participation!!

hey i m new to jaipur and i have to join an institution for cat preparation so can anybody tell me which one is the best cat coaching institute in jaipur please

wrong post................

I would suggest go for either Kings Education or TIME.

SidPg Says
I would suggest go for either Kings Education or TIME.

sent a pm to u...

Why is the thread still inactive?