CAT 2011 prep group @ Trichy

Hi Puys, :: : This thread is for people from trichy planning to attend CAT 2011,to discuss subjects and strategies and plan about PG meets and activities in trichy. the thread is started the board is set Let the fun begin… :: …

Hi Puys,
:
This thread is for people from trichy planning to attend CAT 2011,to discuss subjects and strategies and plan about PG meets and activities in trichy.

the thread is started
the board is set
Let the fun begin....

The link to last years thread even though it didnt cross six posts.... :drinking:

really a useful thread .. 😃

http://www.boiseschools.org/curriculum/la_supplement/8_reading_greek_latin.pdf
latin and greek root words that used in english :cheerio:
i need list of words that have related meanings .. ie under the title AGE -codger,crone,infant,juvenile,etc .. it should be listed in groups ... ie representing various doctor name like pediatrician,gynecologist,etc .. or representing personalities misogynist, misogamist etc ..
it can be word doc or pdf or any kind that can be printed form .. send me links if available......
i need list of words that have related meanings .. ie under the title AGE -codger,crone,infant,juvenile,etc .. it should be listed in groups ... ie representing various doctor name like pediatrician,gynecologist,etc .. or representing personalities misogynist, misogamist etc ..
it can be word doc or pdf or any kind that can be printed form .. send me links if available......

You can always use a thesarus to find related words for any word....

But if you want to work on word groups WORD POWER MADE EASY is a good place to start .. cheap too... 😉

Hi Puys,
I think a nice way to start the season will be to introduce ourselves.

Recommended format:-

NAME:
AREA:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
WORK EX:
CAT/OMET ATTEMPTS/SCORES: (if any)
PREP RESOURCES YOU USED/USING:
OTHER INTRESTS & ACTIVITIES:

Removed

NAME:VR.VIGNESHWARA
AREA:JAIL CORNER(ON THE WAY TO AIRPORT)
10TH -86%
12TH-80%
B.TECH-7.x%

WORK EX:NONE
PREP RESOURCES YOU USED/USING:TEST FUNDA
OTHER INTRESTS & ACTIVITIES:SINGING (RARELY),LOT OF ENGLISH MOVIES

hi people.. this is ramanathan here.. first time im making a comment in pagalguy... hope, i stay glued with pg mates..

pg name : ramt
profile:

employer : veesons energy systems, trichy
working for 1.5 years

college: jeppiaar engineering college, chennai
BE Mech - 75

schooling: sboa school and junior college, chennai
10th - 87
12th - 80

CAT Experience : CAT 2008 - 73 % ile.

NAME:Robin Jude A
AREA: BHEL , vry soon Tanjore
10th - 2005 - 89.6
12th - 2007 - 77.6
B.E (Mech) - 2007-11 -76.14 %
WORK EX:0
1.Test Funda
2.AIMCAT
Love Playin tennis
Watching football
Listening to music
hanging out with fres

NAME: Karthik
AREA: Bhel Township
10th - 93%
12th - 80%
Btech NIT-T(2010 batch)
cgpa 6.9
WORK EX: 2 months
nil
self preparation
music-piano,guitar
sports-tennis,swimming

Guys - It is good to see an active group at Trichy. Please find my details below.

NAME: Karthikeyan
AREA: Srirangam
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: BE
WORK EX: 3.7yrs
CAT/OMET ATTEMPTS/SCORES: 2 attempts
PREP RESOURCES YOU USED/USING: Time
OTHER INTRESTS & ACTIVITIES: Trekking, Photography, Travelling and Reading books.

Guys - Can we make this group as active one.Any ideas... Can we plan for a group in weekends? Pl suggest

hi frenz.. i feel this thread is on the verge of death... pls bring it bak to life...even if its just 2 or 3 people who r active.. no probs.. lets keep the thread active....

and btw.. im arjun.. will be in trichy from july onwards... even if 1 person gives me company , ill definetly b active in this thread .. if not may this thread rest in peace.....and its so nice to see that we have caartey-the ex number 1 all india rank in aimcat to b a part of this thread.. hope he ll share his knowledge wid us... and so will i... ill def share the small knowledge i have.....and to tel more abt me..
cat 09-60
cat 10-80
cat 11- ( u know the answer.... u shud know atleast tis to evn atmpt cat.)

cat 10- verbal 94
quants 90
d.i 20.... no u r wrong.. im not weak at it.... god knows wat happened...
so.. overall 80..

hi frenz.. i feel this thread is on the verge of death... pls bring it bak to life...even if its just 2 or 3 people who r active.. no probs.. lets keep the thread active....

and btw.. im arjun.. will be in trichy from july onwards... even if 1 person gives me company , ill definetly b active in this thread .. if not may this thread rest in peace.....and its so nice to see that we have caartey-the ex number 1 all india rank in aimcat to b a part of this thread.. hope he ll share his knowledge wid us... and so will i... ill def share the small knowledge i have.....and to tel more abt me..
cat 09-60
cat 10-80
cat 11- ( u know the answer.... u shud know atleast tis to evn atmpt cat.)

cat 10- verbal 94
quants 90
d.i 20.... no u r wrong.. im not weak at it.... god knows wat happened...
so.. overall 80..

Awesome Bro

Same story bro but my problem was bladder control

Guys - Can we meet this sunday to discuss about the preparations. Sunday Evening.

karthy85 Says
Guys - Can we meet this sunday to discuss about the preparations. Sunday Evening.

Sorry bro i was out of town for a few days

i ll pm my number....

Thats Okay Caarthy. We can have once when you are back