[CAT 2010] TIME AIMTEST, MCs and CRTs

Hey guys, post up your performances in all AIMCATs, AIMTESTs, OMETs and other major tests at TIME. All regular and test-series pupils are welcomed aboard. :: This starts from the first AIMTEST of the season AIMTEST -101101 for CAT-2010. :c…

Hey guys, post up your performances in all AIMCATs, AIMTESTs, OMETs and other major tests at TIME. All regular and test-series pupils are welcomed aboard.

This starts from the first AIMTEST of the season AIMTEST -101101 for CAT-2010. :clap:

I got 73. What about you?

hi i got only 60...
24 correct and 12 wrong...gotta improve in quants attempted only 10...guess my -ve marks came from verbal section was bit confusing!
DI was pretty easy...anybody tried the grade sum where we need to find the max n min marks?!?

Took AIMCAT (invigilated online) 101101 today in 11am slot. The details are as followed:
QA attempted: 11 (55% :splat:)
DI/LR attempted: 18 (90% )
VA attempted: 16 (80% :clap:)

Overall score: 87 out of 180 (44.33 %) :clap:

A good score as per even my standards. A cool way to kick-start the season. Expect around 94-97%ile.
All the best for the 'still-to-go' puys!!

@ above:
How did u come to know about ur section-wise marks?

When will we come to know about the percentile?

i got 72.....
attempt-32
correct-26
wrong-6
was in slot 4....3:30 to 6:30

i dont think the xam was of CAT level..it was easy....comment

and the above guy has not published the score in each section..he has published the no. of attempts in each section...

waiting 4 d results....

Ya. It was quite easy, especially the DI section.

Hi all,

I got 88

Attempted: 40
Correct: 32
Wrong: 8

Do you get the marks instantly??.. and would there be a analysis class??
I am giving it this firday.. I dont know anything except ERPV and PPL.. a bit of geometry though only easy ones not the tough ones in the material. Nothing else has happened in class basically thats why... Hoping for the best.!!

Well done..!!!

Btw this is not AIMCAT.. i guess this is AIMTEST..But whats the difference??

Do you get the marks instantly??.. and would there be a analysis class??
I am giving it this firday.. I dont know anything except ERPV and PPL.. a bit of geometry though only easy ones not the tough ones in the material. Nothing else has happened in class basically thats why... Hoping for the best.!!

Yup we get to see our overall performance (viz. Overall attempts, correct-wrong attempts and overall marks), however, no sectional marks are told. What I stated are my sectional attempts (not marks ).
PPL and ERPV are sand in beach in QA of CAT and govern only 2-4% weightage in QA, so don't worry much. VA is a general section and depends truly on your aptitude, nothing much can be done in RCs. :D

All the best.
@ above:
How did u come to know about ur section-wise marks?

A clarification:
The sectional numbers I have stated are my sectional attempts and NOT SECTIONAL MARKS. Those details along with the %iles would be told after 10-days long schedule of the AIMCAT gets exhausted. ;)

The difference between AIMCAT and AIMTEST is that while the former is paper-pencil based test, whereas the latter is online version.
hi i got only 60...
24 correct and 12 wrong...gotta improve in quants attempted only 10...guess my -ve marks came from verbal section was bit confusing!
DI was pretty easy...anybody tried the grade sum where we need to find the max n min marks?!?

Yup I tried that one and I guess got all its parts correct but one!!..

time mocks hve already started---or is it for da regular students?

when will time aimcats start?

time mocks hve already started---or is it for da regular students?

when will time aimcats start?

i think these guys have given the AIMTEST, which is there on the TIME website from the very beginning. it's a test to check at wat level u were b4 the start of ne preparation. the actual AIMCATs wont start b4 june.

The difference between AIMCAT and AIMTEST is that while the former is paper-pencil based test, whereas the latter is online version.

Hi Panache.mba,

I guess thats not the difference. In AIMCATs online and paper-pencil both types of test are conducted. AIMCATs are series of tests that'll start in June/July. What I feel is that just to differentiate between AIMCATs and this test which is an All India Test but not part of AIMCAT, TIME has given it the name as AIMTEST. I may be wrong though.

An AIMTEST is a usually held to gauge your basics preparation. The actual AIMCAT series would probably start only during end of may or in early june by which time a major part of the syllabus is covered . This is usually the pattern followed at TIME.

Murtz Says
i think these guys have given the AIMTEST, which is there on the TIME website from the very beginning. it's a test to check at wat level u were b4 the start of ne preparation. the actual AIMCATs wont start b4 june.

No, the AIMTEST that is being discussed here is a time bound thing going on from 21st Feb to 02 Mar and in invigilated online format.

....and yes puys, I think u guys r right that these tests are basic tests to gauge the basic preliminary preparation (though held on All India level and give us AIR). :wow:

The famous AIMCATs would start from May last week (its official, from TIME Jaipur center head)