cat 2005 ppl from delhi n noida unite

Somebody pls explain to the funda of AIMCAT n how do i go about doing something about it.Incidentally the title is meaningful…ppl in delhi n noida n other places(location no bar)pls contact me Its the CAT afterall,u can never have enough help!!!

Somebody pls explain to the funda of AIMCAT n how do i go about doing something about it.Incidentally the title is meaningful..ppl in delhi n noida n other places(location no bar)pls contact me
Its the CAT afterall,u can never have enough help!!!!

Somebody pls explain to the funda of AIMCAT n how do i go about doing something about it.Incidentally the title is meaningful..ppl in delhi n noida n other places(location no bar)pls contact me

cat in itself is unpredictable.its all ur inbuilt ability that counts ur aptitude and ur comprehension skills,how fast ur at calculations.u can star with a good institute to have proper guidance and the material.
u can start up with novels 4 ur comprehension skills,shakuntla devi and george j summers 4 ur aptitude.

annika its all about making stategy . there is no hard and fast rules to crack it . Apply your managerial skills . play the game on your strengths and try to maximise your score . apply the strategy which helps out your score and then resist on that .:grab:

WINNERS DON'T DO DIFFERENT THINGS THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY !!!