CAT 14 prep for starters

Hi guys, this is my first attempt at CAT and am just starting out so what should I realistically aim for as far as CAT 14 is concerned within the span of these 6 months(effectively 5 because of end sems) ?

Hi guys, this is my first attempt at CAT and am just starting out so what should I realistically aim for as far as CAT 14 is concerned within the span of these 6 months(effectively 5 because of end sems) ?

hi friends... i have a doubt plz help me out...

am studying BE 3 yr and and going to write CAT for the first time... still i dint start my preparations

and my semester exams are going to start on may 19th and gets over by only 6th june... if i start my CAT preparations after that will i have enough time to prepare??? will i be able to get a good score to join in top 10 colleges????

hi friends... i have a doubt plz help me out...

am studying BE 3 yr and and going to write CAT for the first time... still i dint start my preparations

and my semester exams are going to start on may 19th and gets over by only 6th june... if i start my CAT preparations after that will i have enough time to prepare??? will i be able to get a good score to join in top 10 colleges????

Hi , a friend is looking forward to sell off his CL classroom Material 2013 which covers the books, class sheets , mock test papers, Comprehensive Arun Sharma (QA, VA , LR, DI ) , Barron's Dictionary , Formulae Keys , CL extra material for other exams except CAT and all handy notes at a reasonable price. Anybody willing to buy in Kolkata , could PM me at the earliest.

Guys please suggest Test series for Cat and Other Entrance exams apart from AIMCAT .......