Caste validity certificate

I am a OBC (non creamy) candidate from Maharashtra .Do I need caste validity certificate with caste certificate to take admission in IIM or colleges which give admission though CMAT like Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies(jbims) which …

I am a OBC (non creamy) candidate from Maharashtra .Do I need caste validity certificate with caste certificate to take admission in IIM or colleges which give admission though CMAT like Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies(jbims) which is in Maharashtra . In short do I need caste validity certificate to take admission in JBIMS or IIM??

@AbhishekRotkar

I am a OBC (non creamy) candidate from Maharashtra .Do I need caste validity certificate with caste certificate to take admission in IIM or colleges which give admission though CMAT like Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies(jbims) which is in Maharashtra . In short do I need caste validity certificate to take admission in JBIMS or IIM??

Hi Abhishek, I am also looking for the same answer here. I guess you might need the Validity certificate if you are looking for college in Maharashtra. but I dont know if you need the validity certificate if you are applying for colleges outside Maharashtra.. Please get back to me if you find the answer to your question. Will be really thankful for your help.