Caste validity certificate issue for mah mba/mms cet 2012

The brochure of the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2012 states that the Caste Validity Certificate is required at the time of admission. This rule promises to create numerous problems during the course of admissions as - 1) Students from streams such as BM…

The brochure of the MAH MBA/MMS CET 2012 states that the Caste Validity Certificate is required at the time of admission. This rule promises to create numerous problems during the course of admissions as -

1) Students from streams such as BMS / B.Com were not eligible to issue a caste validity certificate at the time we pursued our course. It was only eligible for people from streams such as Engineering / Pharmacy / Medicine.

2) I personally visited the Samaj Kalyan Karyalaya in Chembur and they are still under the view that the caste validity certificate will only be issued after an undertaking has been submitted at the time of the CAP round (The process that was followed last year) They are not even aware of the new rule and are refusing to accept the application of Caste Validity for such candidates. They simply state that Caste Validity applications will be accepted in the month of May after you submit the undertaking.

3) The Caste Validity process extends up to 4 months and even if a candidate were to apply for caste validity, there is a very remote chance that he will procure the certificate in the given duration.(i.e. till May 1)

This will lead to
2) OBC Students from streams such as B.Com and BMS becoming ineligible for reservation as they will not be able to furnish the documents at the ARC stage.

I sincerely request PUYS/OBC Candidates to take action in this front and

a) Request the DTE to repeal the new rule and allow an undertaking to be submitted for such OBC candidates at the ARC stage for the Caste Validity Certificate. (As was done till CET 2011)

OR

b) Communicate with the authorities at the Divisional Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee at Chembur ( The authority that issues the caste validity certificate) to accept the applications for Caste Validity for candidates from streams such as BMS and B.Com and ensure that they make the certificate available within the duration of 2 months (i.e. the certificate should be available till May 1)

Hi I am facing the same issue,my caste is recently added in to OBC category,I completed my engg as open canditate,now i have got caste certificate along with Non-creamy layer certificate.
How to get caste validity certificate.Please help anyone

To get Caste Validity Certificate, you will have to visit the Divisional Caste Scrutiny Committee's office. In Mumbai it is at Chembur and is known as Rationing Office. Just go to evalidityonline(dot)com to locate a Divisional Caste Scrutiny Committee closest to your place of residence.

You will require the following documents (assuming you are in OBC category)
a) affidavit
b) caste certificate
c) leaving certi (which shows your caste as whatever it is)
d) Fathers caste certificate
e) ration card

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FURNISH A PROOF BEFORE THE YEAR 1967 THAT STATES THAT YOUR ARE (* XYZ* CASTE)

If your father's caste certificate is before 1967, then you have no issues but if it is after 1967 you can submit

a) Grandfathers document (leaving certificate etc ) which clearly shows your caste
b) Father's elder sister's or brother's caste certificate / leaving certificate (before 1967)

IN CASE NONE OF the documents are available, you can procure Gaaw Namunaa 14. from the birthplace of your grandfather as that always has the caste written. The only issue is that you might have to travel to your village.

as per rule I hv to submit Caste Validity certificate on 10 may
bt thing is that I went to Caste validity department they told me
till u r getting MBA admission u cant apply for Caste validity certificate
they can only issue to 11 and 12 th student not for the B COM
I m so confused.......
what shud i do now???

no seniors are helping in this matter

kkhur Says
no seniors are helping in this matter

yes brother

---------------

This is a very serious issue. I request the moderators or seniors to push up this thread. If possible can RavSir or Patrick D souza take a look into this? The status of many people are at stake. Our admissions could be cancelled.

Even I have visited Chembur (Rationing office) and was told to go to Mantralaya. TargetCET please update.

This is a very serious issue. I request the moderators or seniors to push up this thread. If possible can RavSir or Patrick D souza take a look into this? The status of many people are at stake. Our admissions could be cancelled.

Even I have visited Chembur (Rationing office) and was told to go to Mantralaya. TargetCET please update.

agreed this new rule cud effect on General Category student also
bcoz Reserve cat student will hv to apply as General Cat student
if they unable to submit Caste Validity certificate in stipulated time
which is 30 May (normally for Caste Val Certificate it takes 3 month)

whats the currant update guys ????
anyone went to Mantralay regarding this issue
wat was dere feedback
do rpl yaar ..............
this Caste Val Certificate really sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys has any one inquired with DTE office about validity???

What should i do please help i dont have a validity will i not clear the ARC rounds?

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/80219-cast-validity-mandatory-2012-dte.html

I have mailed my griviences to follwing id's

[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thanks for this initiative

I hv send many mail bt koi rpl nahi
helppppppppppppppppppppp

I hv send many mail bt koi rpl nahi
helppppppppppppppppppppp

I got a reply from dte
here is the mail

To: You
Plz wait till the ARC document verification.or call on for this issue
to Samaj-kalyan office.

On 3/26/12, I wrote:
> Hi Sir,I am an MBA aspirant and have given CET 2012.I belong to the backward
> class.However as per the new notification,a caste validity certificate is
> required to be submittedat the time of ARC.But I do not have this
> document.During my gradutation,it was not necessay to have a caste validity
> certificate.My brother and sister have this document as they had got it
> during their MBA.Also we cannot directly apply for the caste validity
> certificate at Samaj Kalyan.They told me that a collage is suppose to apply
> for validity on candidates behalf.
> Also I tried conacting on your help line number.But they give a busy tone
> throught the working hours.
> Kindly look into this matter as future of lot of students like me is at
> stake.
>
>

Guys I have a solution for this as it is a big decsion by dte/govt

a single persons plea will not be entertained.

We all can come together and go to samaj kalyan or mantralaya or department of social justice or any backward class cell

I am taking this as an initiative please pesonal message me so that i can contact you and we all can go to these places and make a difference

Unity is strength

I wonder Only 3 4 student are reserve category student
dats mean My chance for JB is still alive

Hello,

I have been out of action for a while and have decided to visit Mantralaya again (6th trip)

Before I begin writing this post, I want all of you to beware of some of the requirements for procuring a caste validity certificate
1) Your caste certi
2) Your dads caste certi
3) Any proof before the year 1967 that identifies your caste

Now remember, POINT 3 IS CRUCIAL. many people do not pay any attention to it and end up getting their admissions cancelled. To avert such a calamity I request you earnestly to get hold of (Gao Namunaa 14). It would be available in your village and these horrible authorities will make you cry if you do not have any proof before the year 1967.

Now, back to our issue.

If anyone has any contact with any political party, I request them to bring it to their notice. They can surely assist us in our plight.

Make this issue viral. Post it on facebook / twitter as to how we are troubled by this selective discrimination on reservations. Make people heard.

The authorities are damaged beyond repair. Mr Lokhande at Samaj Kalyan Karyalaya and Mr Tayade at Mantralaya are not even in the least bit co-operative. They have paid a deaf year to the pleas of students. THIS IS GROSS INJUSTICE.

LET US ALL VISIT MANTRALAYA TOGETHER. GATHER STUDENTS FACING THIS ISSUE. THE DATE IS 2nd APRIL 2012. TIME 2 PM OUTSIDE MANTRALAYA. LET US VISIT THESE AUTHORITIES AGAIN

Hello,

I have been out of action for a while and have decided to visit Mantralaya again (6th trip)

Before I begin writing this post, I want all of you to beware of some of the requirements for procuring a caste validity certificate
1) Your caste certi
2) Your dads caste certi
3) Any proof before the year 1967 that identifies your caste

Now remember, POINT 3 IS CRUCIAL. many people do not pay any attention to it and end up getting their admissions cancelled. To avert such a calamity I request you earnestly to get hold of (Gao Namunaa 14). It would be available in your village and these horrible authorities will make you cry if you do not have any proof before the year 1967.

Now, back to our issue.

If anyone has any contact with any political party, I request them to bring it to their notice. They can surely assist us in our plight.

Make this issue viral. Post it on facebook / twitter as to how we are troubled by this selective discrimination on reservations. Make people heard.

The authorities are damaged beyond repair. Mr Lokhande at Samaj Kalyan Karyalaya and Mr Tayade at Mantralaya are not even in the least bit co-operative. They have paid a deaf year to the pleas of students. THIS IS GROSS INJUSTICE.

LET US ALL VISIT MANTRALAYA TOGETHER. GATHER STUDENTS FACING THIS ISSUE. THE DATE IS 2nd APRIL 2012. TIME 2 PM OUTSIDE MANTRALAYA. LET US VISIT THESE AUTHORITIES AGAIN

I coming Brother ...................we need more student If anyone interested to come with us PM to me or to target cet .................

On 28 th March 2012

Step 1

I went to Samaj Kalyan THANE (Zilla adhikari karyala 5th floor near court naka thane)as suggested to me by DTE

Met Mr Jadhav there
He directed me to some one else

Told him my validity plight

Told me they only accept class 11 and 12 validity forms and via college only

Asked me to go to CBD Belapur Kokan Bhavan

Further added it is my mistake i should have done validity in class 11-12 only

Nothing can be done now It is government Resolution

Step 2 went to CBD BELAPUR 5 TH FLOOR KOKAN BHAVAN 2 WING FROM STATION

Asked the query at enquiry counter

Lady was cordial,told me they have received no new notifications to accept
stanalone pleas for cast validity.

They will only accept after our mba college sends new request

Told they had many mba aspirants with similar queries coming to their office.

Gave me one example

of an engineering student who did diploma after class ten and directly took admission to second year engineering and now today has no validity certificate after completion of BE

Told me this is a GR and they have no say in this

CBD Samaj kalyan people were very cordiaL but could do little

Alas Empty handed at the end of the day

May be mobbing Mantralaya will help