Cass FT MBA 2013-2014

Hello All,Anyone who plans to apply or has already applied to the CASS FT MBA for 2013?

Hello All,

Anyone who plans to apply or has already applied to the CASS FT MBA for 2013?

CASS is a hidden gem in UK. unfortunately overshadowed by LBS, Oxbridge on one side and Cranfield/Warwick on the other side.

In good economic climate, there is no second thought about City but now, in current economic condition, they also struggling to place all their students.

In London, there are just 3 good schools, LBS, CASS and Imperial. And yes, location matters a LOT.

Yes Thats true I have a few friends working in that area who say the same.

@WouldbeCrazyI have read you posts in some forums before as well. Are you currently studying or have studies in the UK

I will join one European school in coming Aug/Sep. Got few admissions, not yet decided finally.

Placement prospect is bad and hence need to be a bit extra calculative before the final dive.

I have my interview with Cass on 7th Jan. I am applying to CMU as well. I work as a project lead in I.T. but the way the I.T industry is shaping up is horrible. So not averse to taking this risk. Europe is bad but one needs to keep their options open. I think its a risk worth taking

@sahilrcn is it in person interview or skype?? when did u submit your application?

Hello abhi. The interview was on telephone not Skype. The questions were standardised why cass why an MBA at this point and what do I bring to the table etc. I had applied in December but the whole process got delayed for me due to a delay in my recommendations. I think if you would have applied in the second half of December things may take time because they were off in the week for Christmas etc

Hi,

I have my interview scheduled with Prof Mezaine Lasfer. Oddly, I am asked to call him for the interviews.

Anyone would like to share his/her experience with Prof Mezaine Lasfer?

Would you recommend Cass if my objective is no way financial area?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

I have contacted some Indian students from current batch and I am awaiting their response. Were you contacted by Tom Sommerland for the interview?

@sahilrcn
Thanks Bro, I was contacted by Sarah

Ok I was contacted by Tom and he shared the professors number with me and also told me to share my number. When I did he said they would call and they called me at that particular time. Whats your field of interest/current field of work. If someone responds I could as them

Ok I was contacted by Tom and he shared the professors number with me and also told me to share my number. When I did he said they would call and they called me at that particular time. Whats your field of interest/current field of work. If someone responds I could as them

@sahilrcn

Manufacturing, core sector

Ok great dude. Will check hope those guys respond soon

Can i apply at Cass without GMAT??? I wanna pursue FT MBA, My woek ex is 6 yrs in Marketing. Taking IELTS next week

@aliisha_18 said:
Can i apply at Cass without GMAT??? I wanna pursue FT MBA, My woek ex is 6 yrs in Marketing. Taking IELTS next week
Official answer is NO

Unofficial claim is here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cass-business-school-mba-2012-2013-25076083/3123690

@WouldBeCrazy said:
Thank you so much. It helped alot. Do you know any others good B-schools where I can apply without GMAT??
@aliisha_18 said:
Thank you so much. It helped alot. Do you know any others good B-schools where I can apply without GMAT??
There are quite a few schools that does not mandate GMAT. However, to really get your right place, it is advisable to get a minimal 600 in GMAT.