Case Western Weatherhead Vs Universit of San Diego- SBA

HI Friends, I am in a fix to decide which university should I choose for MBA in fall 2011. I got admission from Case Western - Weatherhead school and University Of san Diego - School of Business Administration. I feel somehow college wise Ca…

HI Friends,

I am in a fix to decide which university should I choose for MBA in fall 2011. I got admission from Case Western - Weatherhead school and University Of san Diego - School of Business Administration. I feel somehow college wise Case is better, but also I feel more inclined towards University of San Diego - because of san Diego location and proximity to Industries. However, I may not be totally accurate, so friends please suggest and help me choose one of these schools considering the following factors:
(Fees and scholorship is not a factor because I got to pay almost same from both schools.)

1. Type of companies and locations where the graduates from these schools end up working.
2. Global recognition and reputation in US and other parts of World.
3. Average salary.
4. Quality of cohorts as in the percentage of international students and versatility.
5. Odds of getting job after graduation.
6. The international exposure
7. Finally, I am looking for MBA in Entrpreneurship with sustainable entreprise so considering this which University has better education.

People pls come up with suggestions and advice as i have very less time to decide on my university.

Thanks,

Folks, I have very short time to decide can you ppl please come up with suggestion

You can find detailed information to all your queries on this website.

Business School Rankings and Profiles: EMBA, Executive Education, MBA, Part-time MBA, Distance MBA

Just click the university name and you will get all the data you need.