Case western Vs University Of Connecticut

Hi Guys, I got admission Call for both WeatherHead (Case Western) and University of Connecticut. Can anyone advice which one shd i go to.

Hi Guys,
I got admission Call for both WeatherHead (Case Western) and University of Connecticut.
Can anyone advice which one shd i go to.

Hi Guys,
I got admission Call for both WeatherHead (Case Western) and University of Connecticut.
Can anyone advice which one shd i go to.

I dont know the comparison but I can confirm that UCON is not good..I live in Hartford,CT and i know the business school and the place here..stay away....

my bro is currently doing his Ph.D in case western.
i remember him telling me that the Mechanical/IE dept in case western is very good...

Hi All,

I also got a interview call from CASE WESTERN - WEATHERHEAD School of Management, for 2008 admissions.

What are you all doing for for the interviews?

How ru preparing?

When do you people have ur interview scheduled?

Also if you can tell who was the person who dropped you the mail for the interview invite.

Hoping to listen soon from you guys.

Best of luck and congrats to all the people for recieving the calls.

Regards
- M

HI Mohit

how was your interview and who took it?
When will the decisions announced?

I completed my interview around dec 1st week for fall 2008 full time mba.

Whats your profile like?

Thanks
Vinay

hey Vinay,

My interview is scheduled today with Jon Fuller.

Will keep you updated on the same.

Dont know about the decissions.

Since you have completed your interview , Can you please post your interview experience, with the specific questions.

My profile:

4 years work Ex.
GMAT 660
Decent acads
More than decent extra currics.

Bye
Mohit

hi Mohit

mail me at
My intw was takrn by Brooke but alas she left case western few days back as i came to know

so i dont know what the status willl be. they will beasking u abt ur resume and general questions.

as when the results will be declared

hey guys. I had my interview in the 1st weak as well. me too waiting for decisions.........any of you guys heard nthin on wen the results will be out

Hi frnds,

anybody heard from case western and when the results would be out?

Have not heard anything from them as yet.

Lets see may be next week.

Ya guess we shld wait til next week. Mohit didnt Mr fuller tell you nthin on wen to expect results?

What Jon Fuller had to say was, I have to wait till end of this month for the updates

Ok......just a week to go

hey guys! Got into weatherhead with a 12.5k schol....anyone else heard nthin from them

Hi All,

I got call from Jonathan Fuller, saying that I have been admitted
and seeing my profile and all the other things have given me a schol of 25,000 USD.

I am happy and feeling gud and relaxed.

But want you people to comment more on the school esp the placements.

Regards
-Mohit

hey mohit are u plannin to attend? hav also recieved the same scholarship of 12.5k pa. Any idea how the school is. Also hav u recd the application package. I hav only recived scanned copies from them so far.

Hi All,

I got call from Jonathan Fuller, saying that I have been admitted
and seeing my profile and all the other things have given me a schol of 25,000 USD.

I am happy and feeling gud and relaxed.

But want you people to comment more on the school esp the placements.

Regards
-Mohit

Hi Mohit ,Congrats I too got a call for the interview and need to schedule it.

I have sent Nanekia Ford 3 dates .Can you please tell me what is the process and how do they schedule the interview?

Please drop me a mail if possible [email protected]

thanks,

karthik..

My profile

work ex 4.5
currently with Infosys
GMAT 670

Your commnets will be really helpful so please mail me if possible.

Regards,
Shiva...

Isn't this school very expensive ?
are the schols mentioned yearly ?

Hi Swatz,

As of now have not fully decieded so cannot comment more on this.

Still on more research about the schools, trying to talk to the current students about the job prospects.

How about you?

Thoughthe schol seems to be good, but still the cost of the tution at the schools is on the higher side.

I have also not recieved the application package, but had dropped a mail to Jon Fuller for the same and he told that it should reach me in some time, may be in 2 to 3 days.

Please let me know your views. How are you planning to make a decission.

Regards
-Mohit