CARTOONS Inc.

Tom & Jerry Bugs Bunny Tweety Scooby Doo… Wassup doc… Need i say more…well, you guessed it right. Found so many dead threads on a few cartoon series. So, am opening a combo cartoon thread, to lighten things up a bit…(…

Tom & Jerry
Bugs Bunny
Tweety
Scooby Doo..
Wassup doc...

Need i say more...well, you guessed it right. Found so many dead threads on a few cartoon series. So, am opening a combo cartoon thread, to lighten things up a bit...(and yes, beavis & butthead and Cartman do qualify as cartoons.)

all those kids on the group...
come get some!

:smilecol:

cheers,
r.

HI rdxace ji

main bhi yahan par ekdum theek hoon----mentally i am still a kid-so does my mom,pa,grandmother,,younger brother(and he is in 9th),friends,school teachers n anyone who has known me 4 2 days says)...to i am qualifie here:-
Chalo ab main batata hoon ki mujhe kya-kya pasand hai
Hoon i watched he-man n other cartoons on DD..also mowgli n DUCK TALES n TAILSPIN n ALLADIN n The lil mermaid--in fact the whole gamut of disney cartoons....
though my fav is cartoon network and if u want their site it is www.cartoonnetworkindia.com
..my fav there is POKEMON --i watche dit a lot whenever i went to home during vavations...it used (and still does) to come at 8 am in morn n 5 in evening...also i like johnny bravo ,,popeye n tom n jerry alot...
maine bahut bol liya..baki bacche kahan hai?????
Puneet

kuddos to baccha party here!...lol..........i prefer cartoons to any damn crying soaps(read k soaps!) on the idiot box....

my al time favs
Tom n jerry..........anyone opposing??!!.........i still watch the same episodes over n over..
Johny bravo....... for obvious reasons!
Donald Duck......as endearing as ever.......much more that mickey
popeye..........:biggrin: ...i live on his spinach!!
dexter n didi.........funky enough
bugs bunny.......... dude!
..........................pokemon?:rolleyes: ...........am not that inclined..........tho its a craze

all those kids on the group...
come get some!

:smilecol:

here's a fun thread! :razz: my favorites are pokemon esp pickachu 😃 and
tom and jerry.
ya im a kid at heart too 😃

CALVIN AND HOBBES!! i cant wait for them to bring it out as a cartoon!!

tom and jerry
looney tunes
donald duck
johny bravo

Dilbert , asterix and tintin....in that order.
none of which are strictly for kids !

And i thot i was the only one who likes watchin cartoons!!
plz some tell my family tht its completely normal for a 20 yr old to watch cartoons! :grin:

newayz here's a list of my favourite cartoons......
TOM N JERRY
DEXTER'S LAB
LOONEY TUNES
JOHNNY BRAVO
POPEYE
SCOOBY DOO
in short.... nethin on cartoon network!:D
I was into watchin tiny tv too durin my vacations!!
BOB THE BUILDER N ALL!!those were the gud ol' dayz....

newayz for those who dont watch cartoons......U r missin out on sumthin gr8 ppl!!

ciao

good to see more bucha-log on the thread!

i am sure you guyz didnt miss out on MOWGLI as well....

but i dunno if its just me...there are these japanese/chinese hi-tech cartoons (not pokemon/war types..but the other ones which have a very lame-love-story types scenario...) havnt quite liked them....:-(..watsay ppl...

and great news....the all new RAMAYANA is gonna be released in comic form...by dude Shekhar Kapoor (read DT..Feb 15)..i am sure the animated Tv series is in the pipeline as well...its time for indian cartoon series to make a mark..!

any animators listenin?

cheers..
r.

This thread reminds me of an old post...
Psychodementia Says
But I am not absolutely sure about allow 'kids' access to a forum .. the age group is very very different..and that is NOT always a good thing.
NO...NO....NO....and an emphatic NO......when it is already damn tough for the mods to clear the litter strewn over by potential post-grads

Cheers :wink: :wink:

I second the motion for many reasons :

(a) I'd hate to be called "uncle" by the kids

(b) I don't want PMs like "Hi PsychoD, what do you think will be the cutoff for the Physics paper in IIT-JEE"

(c) Threads start getting created for "Pokemon games" and "telletubbies"

you get the drift ? :P

Arun

ah! arun, where art thou
This thread reminds me of an old post...

ah! arun, where art thou

quint...dont be cruel....
;-)

Pokemon and Tellytubbies !! Hey Quint, where do you dig up all those posts

BTW, I usually am not checking posts and am not able to answer PMs. So a big sorry to all those who were kind enough to write to me, but I just couldn't get the time and energy to respond. Believe me, you were not the only ones. But work is just enough to allow me my 8hours of sleep.

Arun

good to see more bucha-log on the thread!

i am sure you guyz didnt miss out on MOWGLI as well....

but i dunno if its just me...there are these japanese/chinese hi-tech cartoons (not pokemon/war types..but the other ones which have a very lame-love-story types scenario...) havnt quite liked them....:-(..watsay ppl...

and great news....the all new RAMAYANA is gonna be released in comic form...by dude Shekhar Kapoor (read DT..Feb 15)..i am sure the animated Tv series is in the pipeline as well...its time for indian cartoon series to make a mark..!

any animators listenin?

cheers..
r.

Hey i like those japanes games.I am a big INUYASHA fan as well GHOST IN THE SHELL.I love the new Animax channel.Man what a change.I even have the Inuyasha version of the creed video "My sacrifice"

Hi bachhalog!!!!

Hmm...really felt nice to see all the 'grown up' kids over here:) As for cartoons....the ABC of cartoons start with Tom and Jerry...wat say???My other favourites are He-Man...aah how i loved to watch He-Man on DD..."by the power of grayskull"...it was too good.Then Mickey and Donald,apna Mowgli...and last but not the least...Spiderman.

...Cheers,
Prashant

hey tom and jerry is my all time favourite.does any one remember plastic man? it was shown in cartoon network at its early days.

sunnyishere Says
hey tom and jerry is my all time favourite.does any one remember plastic man? it was shown in cartoon network at its early days.

how early was that early show-down? havnt heard of the plastic dude...
shed some light man!!

cheers,
r.

Everyone says I am still a kid, but watching cartoons have a lot of advantages:-
1. There is always something on when you switch on the tube
2. You dont have to waste 3 hrs like when you sit down to watch a movie
3. It relaxes you unlike the soaps :sleepy:

Now my favourates: -
Tom & Jerry
X Men
Donald Duck/Duck Tales
Teen Titans
Dexter

cooooollllll thread

the best of the lot are invariably tom and jerry but no less entertainin are Donald and his brat, er..... duckling pack of nephews and unc scrooge. for some strange reason, cud never chum with Mickey though love pluto and goofey:) . and lets not leave out chp and dale, the chipmuunks

and there was Jonathan Quest and his adventures. loved them like crazy

cheers:)

and there was Jonathan Quest and his adventures. loved them like crazy

oooooh...i thought it was jonny Quest...whose mr. jonathan?????
and i thought i was a cartoon enthusiast...

;-)

cheers,
r.

HELLO ,

It is definately a gr8 way to stay like an 11 year old.

My favourite is BUGS BUNNY.......
But i am waiting to see CALVIN AND HOBBES in a cartoon or i would love to see all the PEANUTS series .......ANYONE has them please Im a big fan of theirs.......

Id pay you for it.:bigups:

ADIOS AMIGOS,
RISHABH