Carlson2010 aspirants!!!!

Hi guys, Welcome to Carlson2010 aspirants thread. There are threads for Carlson 2008 and Carlson 2009 but no thread is there for 2010.So I decided to start a new thread. Please share your experiences here regarding Carlson or anyother que…

Hi guys,

Welcome to Carlson2010 aspirants thread.
There are threads for Carlson 2008 and Carlson 2009 but no thread is there for 2010.So I decided to start a new thread.
Please share your experiences here regarding Carlson or anyother queries..

Thanks,
Royal

Did anyone get interview call so far?

Anyone applying to Carlson 2010?

Yes, i will be applying to Carlson in round 2, what about you ?

Help needed here..... pls tell me more about Carlson like what is its mba program good for (fin/IT/Consulting), placements scene, loans, etc, etc

In the mean time I am doing my research as well.

Hi Sunil,

Carlson ranks in the top 30 rankings around 25. It has got 97% placement for the 2009batch which is very good...The entire program costs around 40lakhs-50lakhs.I think u can pretty much get a loan easily.
But I dont know for which program it is good I read somewhere that Carlson is vgood for finance.
Wats ur gmat score?

Hi Sunil,

Carlson ranks in the top 30 rankings around 25. It has got 97% placement for the 2009batch which is very good...The entire program costs around 40lakhs-50lakhs.I think u can pretty much get a loan easily.
But I dont know for which program it is good I read somewhere that Carlson is vgood for finance.
Wats ur gmat score?

My gmat is 710. I don't expect much of a schol at this score but anything will is welcome :)

My main concern is availability of a non co-signer loan which I didn't find at the schools site. If you have any news on this front then just let me know.

hey guys, I am planning to apply to Carlson as well!, will take the GMAT mid Jan!...

Can anyone tell me about the importance of accredition for the university?
Before applying to any school do we need to check for the accredition?

Please let me know..

Hi Sunil,

Can you tel me how to send the transcripts to the university?
I am in US since 1year, so how can I get the transcripts from indian university now..

Havent received an interview call yet. Hoping for the best.

Same here. No communication from them so far. Its taking a lot of time.

I have been recieving communication from them as my documents were not complete and now that they are complete they have asked me to wait till mid feb which i guess is their date for posting decisions.

Lets see when they bring out the interview invites.

I got an interview call today.

Hi,

I think you are the first one to get an interview call..
Can you please share your profile..

ALL THE BEST...

hey...me too got an interview call yesterday. 1 thing i wasnt able to understand was do we need to send the interview schedule confimation to [email protected] or is there any other email id? Also the int schedule given in there is applicable for everyday from Jan 4 to Jan 22?

My profile :-

660 and 3.5 years of experience. I did my Undergraduation in computer science from NDSU, Fargo ND with a cgpa of 3.5. I am curretly working as a Software Engineer for Thomson Reuters in minneapolis.

I Just replied to the ftmba email to schedule my interview.

Hoping for the best.

Best of luck !

Hi ,

I got the invite as well. Interview is schedule for jan11. However, What i found strange was that there would be 2 interviews by 2 people same day (45 mins slot each ).Does any1 have an idea regarding this ???

Yep, it is kind of different from thier usual interview process. I have also scheduled my interview on Jan 11.

Good luck man !