Career Launcher Mock CATs

Hey guys, any pointers to where I can get the career launcher Mock CATs for 2011? I called them up but they said you cant get the ones you missed. Any idea where can I get them? Thanks :smiley:

Hey guys, any pointers to where I can get the career launcher Mock CATs for 2011? I called them up but they said you cant get the ones you missed. Any idea where can I get them?

Thanks 😃

Puys! No replies?? Any one can provide me with the hard copies of the Proctored Mocks?? Please reply!

Hey guys, any pointers to where I can get the career launcher Mock CATs for 2011? I called them up but they said you cant get the ones you missed. Any idea where can I get them?

saumilparekh476 Says
Puys! No replies?? Any one can provide me with the hard copies of the Proctored Mocks?? Please reply!

Coming to your questions, all the missed Mock CATs are present in CL Students home page. You can take it as and when you like.

Nobody will provide Hard Copies of Copyrighted material on Pagalguy.com. If you still want it, do get in touch city puys, they might help you.

Please do a search before you open a new thread. Do post your queries on the relevant threads after searching.

All the best and welcome to Pagalguy.com