Career Launcher Mock Cat Test Series - 2017

Discussions related to Career Launcher Mock CAT Test Series 2017

I am unable to book my slot for Mock Test 5 proctored for Dilsukhnagar. Anyone else facing same?

does anyonne have first 3 proctored mock question papers?

How many students appeared for the latest career launcher test series?

Wht is the difficulty level of cl mock 6? Compare to actual cat

? 

Hi TISS Mumbai HRM-LR Aspirants. Check the latest updates on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TISS-MumbaiHRM-LR-1486103118378038/

I found cl mock 7 dilr part bit difficult.... is it more difficult than actual cat?

Can any CL student pm me his email id. I want to enrol for the "Race to 99 percentile" workshop in New Delhi. Please it will be a huge help.

Thanks in Advance!

hey suppose i purchase cl mocks and take the tests then will i get percentile score or rank or something? I am talking about tests that have been taken by others Thanks

How is dilr difficulty level in CL CAT Test series... As we know CAT 2016 had very tough DI-LR section.. Is it of same level??

CL updated our homepage with projected CAT 2017 percentile for each mocks. How much reliable it is?

Anyone wants to sell his/her CL CAT Test series 2017 at a discounted price??

i have given 7 mocks. i have solve them also, but i think there is proble m in the way i analyse ... so i am thinking of reanalyzing the mock ...but fot this should stoping i taking mock because it will get piled up.. ?? 

anyone selling CL test series

Anyone in this group that has subscribed to CL night classes ?

Hi guys, I am giving away my credentials of TestFunda MBA test series 2017. It is completely new and unused. Please message me at 9789225020 if you are interested. (Bought it for 6.5k, giving it for 3.5k, has CAT, SNAP, NMAT, IIFT and XAT mocks + sectionals)  

anyone selling cat cl test series?

I am unable to watch Geno sirs attempt of mock cat 5

does anybody wants to sell their aimcat time series let me knoww . thnxx 

I will pay the specified price