Career Launcher (CL) All India Open Mock CAT (7th Aug 2011)

Opening a new thread for this because CL doesn’t generally organise an open mock and hence many people might not be aware of this… This year CL has finally decided to have an open mock…the date is 7th August 2011…and apparently i…

Opening a new thread for this because CL doesn't generally organise an open mock and hence many people might not be aware of this.....

This year CL has finally decided to have an open mock......the date is 7th August 2011.....and apparently its going to be held in over 120 cities across the country......

However, unlike TIME and IMS, this isn't going to be free......the fee is Rs. 49.......

I am not sure whether aspirants already enrolled in CL have to pay the fee.....I had called up the Gariahat centre of Kolkata to enquire about it but the person at the other end seemed clueless about the mock......finally she kept my number and said that someone would get back to me later with the details.....will post it if I do get to know something......

They have put up a registration link where you can put your details and then someone will probably get back to you and tell you how to pay up and all....or alternately you can go to a CL centre and register.....

Registration Link

Cheers and Good Luck!!!

I asked my CL Gurgaon centre people , and they were clueless too regarding the mock and it being free for CL students or not.

As it is a Pen and Paper mock exam , CL would already have printed their mock , but now the pattern has change I highly doublt if they would have changed pattern or not.

I think compared to TIME/IMS the student base will be hit as people prefer 'Free' AIM's 😁

Opening a new thread for this because CL doesn't generally organise an open mock and hence many people might not be aware of this.....

This year CL has finally decided to have an open mock......the date is 7th August 2011.....and apparently its going to be held in over 120 cities across the country......

However, unlike TIME and IMS, this isn't going to be free......the fee is Rs. 49.......

I am not sure whether aspirants already enrolled in CL have to pay the fee.....I had called up the Gariahat centre of Kolkata to enquire about it but the person at the other end seemed clueless about the mock......finally she kept my number and said that someone would get back to me later with the details.....will post it if I do get to know something......

They have put up a registration link where you can put your details and then someone will probably get back to you and tell you how to pay up and all....or alternately you can go to a CL centre and register.....

Registration Link

Cheers and Good Luck!!!

good initiative bro to open a new thread...i contacted the park street centre in kolkata..they said u have to come down to the centre with your photo and register there...

Paper based ryt???

As it is a Pen and Paper mock exam , CL would already have printed their mock , but now the pattern has change I highly doublt if they would have changed pattern or not.

I think compared to TIME/IMS the student base will be hit as people prefer 'Free' AIM's :D

Well there's still almost two weeks left for the test and it was announced just a few days ago....so I don't think they have printed the paper yet.....they might have set it.....but that they can always change.....after all verbal and quant sections can be kept same.....

Career Launcher Kolkata posted a comment on their facebook page saying 'All the remaining CL mocks will be in the new format.'......though ita not yet clear whether this includes the Open Mock....

I called the main CL centre in Pune and they told me that the test is just a copy of PROC MOCK 6 and it is not for CL students.So I told the other person on the phone that it is not fair because this could have been the chance for us to be able to see where we stand w.r.t non CL students.He then said we could pay the requisite amount of Rs. 50 and give the test.But what's the point if I've already given PROC MOCK 6.Its a blow really to all my expectations!!!!

Is it with the new CAT pattern?

how to get the hall ticket i have already registered and after registration it says the center would contact you shortly ....... but only 1 day is left how to get the hall ticket

Yes it is based on the new CAT pattern.

SOMESH PAL Says
how to get the hall ticket i have already registered and after registration it says the center would contact you shortly ....... but only 1 day is left how to get the hall ticket

It would be better if you personally go to the CL centre with a photo,that is wat they told me to do.

can anybody tell me what is the timing for this mock??

anurag245626 Says
can anybody tell me what is the timing for this mock??

when i registered for it...they told me there r two slots : morning 10 am and evening 4 pm .

When and where do we have to submit the fees for this mock?

Can we just jump to the nearest center to take this mock?

Call the centre and ask for the details as to how you should be proceeding in order to sit for the mock......

Visit ur nearest CL centre and register there after paying Rs.49 , u will get a receipt and that's ur hallticket too !!
anyone knows whether this CL Mock is an extension of Proc Mock 6 or new one ???
Puy4IIMs Says
anyone knows whether this CL Mock is an extension of Proc Mock 6 or new one ???

As far as I know its an extension of proc mock 6.......

Hi,

Can anyone give me a link to CL Mocks.

Urgent.

Thanks in advance
kartheek