Career in Management Consultancy

I want to pursue my career in Management Consultancy. Can anyone suggest me some good business schools around the globe where I can try my luck ?

I want to pursue my career in Management Consultancy. Can anyone suggest me some good business schools around the globe where I can try my luck ?

lonely_010 Says

Hey buddy...

There are many many 'good business schools' available for 'trying your luck' in Management Consultancy 😃 , but m not sure if one can afford 'trying ones luck' with them...

Toil it out buddy... 'Good business school', 'try my luck' is not what you do when on a look out for a business school program if you are serious...

Ask yourself - Why? What? and then Where? How?
Introspect - is the key word here...

All the best!!

Rightzzz

PS: To start with, you can find management consultancy firms recruiting from most of the top 20 US b schools... Cheers!!!
lonely_010 Says

I would suggest the following "good schools" for consultant careers
Harvard, Stanford Wharton. All 3 are "good schools" for Management Consultants.
lonely_010 Says

Do some research on your own first and come back with something specific. Echoing another poster "try my luck" reflects laziness and a poor attitude.

Anyways.. thanks guys for helping me out. I am a Newbie.. so it will take time for me to figure out things clearly.

lonely_010 Says
Anyways.. thanks guys for helping me out. I am a Newbie.. so it will take time for me to figure out things clearly.

yup, take your own time, so V can help you our best way
Try to go throu previous threads, m sure you will learn a lot.