Career in Academics through UGC NET

This forum will discuss aspirations of all those management students who aspire to make their career in academics.

This forum will discuss aspirations of all those management students who aspire to make their career in academics.

Hello All.. Thanks for opening this thread. Any idea whether how much does a NET qualified lecturer gets as a salary. I am an MBA graduate from Symbiosis University, Pune and have also qualified NET in Management. My total IT work-ex is 6 years. Looking forward for reply. Thanks 😃

HI, I need few information about NET. after passing NET what is the next step, I mean what is the approach to get recruited to a government or government aided college as a lecturer? is it done through a central allotment cell or should we apply to universities as and when they invite applications for lecture positions? please respond I need this information as early as possible.

For UGC NET study material, you might look at Human Peritus.

For UGC NET study material, you might look at Human Peritus.

Fifa Coins

human peritus notes are sufficient??

Hi..I have done my post graduation from Xaviers Institute of mangement & entrepreneurship, Bangalore. It is a AICTE recognized college but not UGC recognized.. I wanted to know if I can still appear for the NET exam?

Have you visited SAGE at the Delhi Book Fair 2014?

Visit today to avail exclusive discounts of upto 60%

Hi all...

I have cleared UGC NET in Management in Oct 2013

but still didn't find any vacancy in RTMNU, Nagpur.

Kindly update me if u all find any vacancy.

check out UGC NET Answer key for 28th December 2014 exam on official website cbsenet.nic.in login and see d answers and if not match u can also claim about ur answers till 23rd Feb 2015....so do it fast.......if u r claiming for ur answers..keep in mind that after filling all ur answers from all the three papers then only click to submit or claim.....if u dont clain or say anything regarding ur answers they may give u wrong marks for ur right option....dont wait for someone else will file & dont hav that kind of thought process "whatever will happen, happen with all"....dont be shy to claim for ur answers.....if u clain they have to do exercise & refine answers keys in a well format....i m saying all this bcoz i hav seen many answers are wrong.

Hello all...

Do you have any idea on preparing for NET in COMPUTER SCIENCE?

I am a newbie....and also which is the apt material or book to study?

need help in ugc net

HOWS HUMAN PERITUS STUDY MATERIAL FOR UGC NET MANAGEMENT SUBJECT???

i am 31 year old. m i eligible for JRF? as per eligibility criteria in net jrf ,women have relaxation of 5 yr?

Hi all

is there any one who is doing MBA or completed MBA and preparin for PSUs in Managemnet profile through UGC NET .Want guidance regarding the same 

I have done b.tech and now I'm pursuing MBA., So am I eligible to give NET?

Has anyone purchased human peritus material for HR? Is there someday who wishes to resale it? I'm ready to buy.

Hi, can anybody please tell me what is the difference btw junior fellowship and assistant proffesor. My aim is to clear NET and be an assistant professor in any university. Please throw some light on the same.

Does any one has human peritus study material for ugc net code 55?HRM and IR