Career After MBA in IT Companies

Hi all I tried to found a thread dedicated to discuss the role and salary offered to fresh MBA graduates in IT Companies in companies likes TCS,INFOSYS,HCL,COGNIZANT,WIPRO,IBM,ACCENTURE and many more. Please seniors and graduates who are worki…

Hi all
I tried to found a thread dedicated to discuss the role and salary offered to fresh MBA graduates in IT Companies in companies likes TCS,INFOSYS,HCL,COGNIZANT,WIPRO,IBM,ACCENTURE and many more.
Please seniors and graduates who are working in IT companies through some light on job profile, onsite opportunities and salary offered to fresh graduates from tier 1 and tier 2 colleges.

Puys, also please discuss the role offered to marketing and finance area in IT company to fresh MBA graduates. Also how is the profile and salary differ for those graduates who comes from tier 1 and tier 2 colleges.

Hi Seniors,Super Seniors and my dear folks,
I am going to start my MBA journey from NMIMS (Bangalore unit).
Before joining NMIMS, i have done my b.tech from VIT Vellore in EEE and worked in HCL Technologies in hardware engineering(Design Engineer) for around 21 months. Anyway i wish to comeback to IT Industry. I am good with numbers but i am not keen to take Finance. I'm inclined towards marketing.
Now if i take Marketing+Operation&Systems; as a dual specialization, what kind of role i may get in IT Industry?
What are the additional courses i should do to enhance my profile and increase my probability to go back to IT Industry?
I do not have coding knowledge, will i may require coding knowledge at some point of my career?
Sorry if my queries sounds silly but please try to answer

I have completed by B.E in Information Technology . wll be soon pursuing masters in management studies . I wanna go as analyst/business analyst in future as my career job. moreover I am not inclined much towards programming field. so which specialization i should go for Finance or I.T ?