Career Advice

Hi Guys! I am currently in the process of founding my tech start-up called "the Offerpod". I am looking at doing a part-time/ distance learning/online course to enhance my business development skills. I have already finished my MSc in Entrepreneurship from Leeds University. My areas of interest are on the lines of Economics, Business Consultancy, Corporate New Venture Creation and Enterprise  Solutions. Any suggestions on what courses I could do living in Mumbai and colleges offering the courses?

Hi Guys! I am currently in the process of founding my tech start-up called "the Offerpod". I am looking at doing a part-time/ distance learning/online course to enhance my business development skills. I have already finished my MSc in Entrepreneurship from Leeds University. My areas of interest are on the lines of Economics, Business Consultancy, Corporate New Venture Creation and Enterprise Solutions. Any suggestions on what courses I could do living in Mumbai and colleges offering the courses?

Hey guys, I am currently a 3rd BBA graduate looking for postgraduate programs. Currently giuve CAT exam but did not score well. I'm also looking for abroad education but am confused. 

I have a call letter from the UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS, LEEDS, UK (Msc. in International Business) and SP JAIN SCHOOL OF GLOBAL MANAGEMENT ( Master of global business prgm) 

Kindly help me choose as to which of the 2 I should go for?? Which college has the better credibility? 

Also I am interested in coming back to india and work here only! 

Thanks!!