career advice

hello! i need advice on my career. please help. i am in the last sem of BSc(IT). i haven’t studied at any good university, it was a distance education program, was hardly anyone to teach here so half my concepts are ruined and the jobs i am …

hello! i need advice on my career. please help.

i am in the last sem of BSc(IT). i haven't studied at any good university, it was a distance education program, was hardly anyone to teach here so half my concepts are ruined and the jobs i am getting pay badly. i want to know all my options and advice how to proceed further. i can switch my field of work, i don't just have to be working in IT sector.

I can take the bank P.O test for government banks but not only the payscale is very limited in govt, but now the pension plans in govt sector are similar to that of private ones. that makes private jobs look better.

another option is i can go for MBA.

the colleges abroad don't even recognise a 3 year degree, so i don't have a chance to study there. is there any way around it?

if you know of any other good options for a good career start, please let me know

@saunil
@scrabbler
@placiddisciple
@Dazed-Confused
@MansieDewanConsulting
@miseera
@Sherjil
@ankurkhanna14
@DieHard12
@Dexian