Capgemini India

Hey All! I have a few queries related to the company , and I feel that someone here can help me out. I got selected in December 2010 and my degree finished in April 2011.I am a Btech(computer science) from Amity School Of Engineering And Technolog…

Hey All! I have a few queries related to the company , and I feel that someone here can help me out. I got selected in December 2010 and my degree finished in April 2011.I am a Btech(computer science) from Amity School Of Engineering And Technology , Amity University , Noida. Till date , Capgemini has not apprised me of a probable joining date or location. I left them with many mails , but all in vain. So , by any chance , anyone here can guide me what exactly to do about this... Secondly , I wanted to know about the training program for freshers.What all technologies they train in ,where do they train , what all is there in the curriculum et al, and want some sort of a heads up , which might help me in time. Lastly , I wanted to know about the attrition rates. thanks for looking , any sort of help will be highly appreciated cheers radicaldude

even i have been recruited since Feb 2011. but havent bin contacted. On mailing, they replied that they would take me in the batch starting March 2012. Call them up on the number on their mail.

Lemme know if u receive anything from them.. if they have revoked the letter of intent or smthing..(though they ought not to do that..but just in case!)

Try contacting them via mail or try reaching out to them at the local branches.

or if you want to look for new vacancies, visit RoundOne a job referral platform where you can track down new job vacancies and gain a job referral from a company insider. jobsinindia.roundone.in/jobs-in-india