Candidates NOT going to join IBPS PO 2 after getting selection in first allotment

PLZ SHARE THE RIGHT INFORMATION ONLY BECAUSE LOTS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING ME HAVE LOST THEIR SLEEP JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE FEW POINTS LESS MARK IN THEIR IBPS PO 2… PLZ SHARE THE RIGHT INFO ONLY :rolleyes: :neutral_face:

PLZ SHARE THE RIGHT INFORMATION ONLY BECAUSE LOTS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING ME HAVE LOST THEIR SLEEP JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE FEW POINTS LESS MARK IN THEIR IBPS PO 2.... PLZ SHARE THE RIGHT INFO ONLYrolleyes 😐

Same here buddy . I have 56.96 marks in General Category. I don't think that i will get any chance in any bank in near future.

Bhai I have had one of the most difficult days in the last 2 years after I got the confirmation. I am not sure whether I want to join and change my career.

Although almost every person I have met has told me to leave IT and go for PO, but I hate transfers and bad workplaces.

Also, given the work in PO, it isn't exactly a "Sarkari-Naukri" per se.

Too much pressure from my father has forced me to go through the induction process but I will join on 18th November. I will be looking for another IT job till then...... if I get a decent job, I will not join.

The fact that the current organization (TechM) is becoming unbearable and there are not many jobs out there right now due to recession, the possibility of me getting a decent job in a good company is negligible 😞

how was the allotment for ibps po -2 batch? kindly let me know ... was posting in native state or diff states?