Canara Bank PO or Deloitte Technology Business Anayst ? Help friends

Hello friends, I am fully confused with my most important career decision. I need your valuable suggestions !!I have completed my MCA from National Institute of Technology with very good CGPA this year. And last year got campus placement in Delo…

Hello friends, I am fully confused with my most important career decision. I need your valuable suggestions !!

I have completed my MCA from National Institute of Technology with very good CGPA this year. And last year got campus placement in Deloitte for the post of 'Business Technology Analyst' with 4.63 lpa package which will come around 31k per month on hand apart from travel allowances and food coupons.

2 days before I got selected for Canara Bank PO.

Now I am very much confused about where to join as 2 fields are completely different and has its individuals positive and negative points.

Please friends help me help me reach a wise decision with your valuable suggestions !

Thanks in advance !!
you must go for deloitte as the kind of work u`ll find there is of your domain..my father is also working with a nationalised bank , so i can just say that the work culture at banks is very bad and also the load is too too high , simply unbearable,,,, deloitte is a very good mnc , and you can find growth there.
@Angel_S Deloitte

Hey friends thank u for your suggestions and valuable time 😃