Canadian Visa Experience

Hi Friends, Wanted to start this thread to get some perspective from different students about Canadian Visa. For me this is becoming extremely painful. I have submitted my application along with passport on 10th of this month. VFS people ment…

Hi Friends,

Wanted to start this thread to get some perspective from different students about Canadian Visa. For me this is becoming extremely painful. I have submitted my application along with passport on 10th of this month. VFS people mentioned that I should expected my passport by 15th. Today is 18th and still no traces of my passport. Have mailed them but no reply yet. Can anyone of you help me understand what should I expect now. Please share anything you know/experienced about Canadian Visa process.

recently there was a scam related to a politician trying to get a canadian passport in a wrong way. that has made our relations with their govt. really bad. they r delaying even the work permit.

registerjust Says
recently there was a scam related to a politician trying to get a canadian passport in a wrong way. that has made our relations with their govt. really bad. they r delaying even the work permit.

I don't know how much of an impact it has. But I am really very disspointed at the time they are taking to return my passport. They can take their own sweet time to give a decision on study permit but they should return the passport as soon as they can. I have to apply for US visa as well my company is asking for passport for appying for my UK work permit. Thie is really disgusting.
You are right, this is strange. I think you should try to get information from the consulate authorities themselves. They should know the best. We can only try to guess which is not a good way. For further details on Canadian Visa refer to redirecting...

Hi Friends,

Wanted to start this thread to get some perspective from different students about Canadian Visa. For me this is becoming extremely painful. I have submitted my application along with passport on 10th of this month. VFS people mentioned that I should expected my passport by 15th. Today is 18th and still no traces of my passport. Have mailed them but no reply yet. Can anyone of you help me understand what should I expect now. Please share anything you know/experienced about Canadian Visa process.