Can undergrads appear for the NMAT?

Hello! So tomorrow is the last day for registering for the NMAT. As a third year B.Com student, am I eligible for the NMAT scheduled oct-jan? I will be giving my 5th semester exams in November and my 6th in Mar- Apr 2012. And am I elig…

Hello!

So tomorrow is the last day for registering for the NMAT.

As a third year B.Com student, am I eligible for the NMAT scheduled oct-jan? I will be giving my 5th semester exams in November and my 6th in Mar- Apr 2012.
And am I eligible for admission in 2012?

Another thing- On the registration form, under 'Education Details', they ask for the 'Graduation Status', which has two choices:

1. Appeared
2. Passed

Since i'm still in the first semester of my T.Y.,which one should should i select? And what would be the rationale behind the choice applicable to me?

Further on, they ask for the "Bachelor`s Degree Percentage (If Appeared, please enter your previous year percentage)"

What do I enter here? I haven't appeared for my T.Y exams since i am still in T.Y.

Should I fill in my fourth semester markes,i.e., my S.Y marks.

And yes those fields are mandatory!

Here is the link for the registration form-http://oamslive.blueshiftindia.com/NMAT2012/website/RegistrationDetails.aspx Look under 'Education Details'

Any help would be appreciated.