Can somebody help me with suggestions??

I have got an admit to Univ of Rochester - Simon School…with 40% scholarship…Overall cost to me is coming to be around 34 lacs(after scholarship adjustment and assuming 41 as conversion rate)…I have savings of around 20 lacs and I had thou…

I have got an admit to Univ of Rochester - Simon School....with 40% scholarship...Overall cost to me is coming to be around 34 lacs(after scholarship adjustment and assuming 41 as conversion rate)....I have savings of around 20 lacs and I had thought of going for loan from SBI for about 15 lacs(as I dont have any cosignor in USA) and for 15 lacs loan to be sanctioned from SBI, one has to show the equivalent amount of collateral security....I was targeting to show my parents property as collateral security for that....but due to some recent unexpected expenditures and family functions we had to borrow some other loan on that particlar property...Now I am in a situation where I am running short of about 15 lacs and I don't have any collteral security to get some loan on that....
What should I do now??????
Options available right now to me are:
a. As i can manage one year tuition, expenses etc, I go ahead with the admission and try to talk to faculty etc to act as co signor for me in USA , so that I could get loan there and manage my second year....
b. Drop out MBA this year and apply next year...
c. or is there any other option????

Just to share my profile as follows:
IT Indian Male (Married - recently, wife working in TCS as consultant), GMAT 740, working as project manager in one of the top MNCs..work exp 7 years approx..
Please help guys.....

Regards
Moksha