Can ne 1 tell me business school which dnt ask work experience??

hi guys & gals :: , i have completed my computer science engineering this year.i want to do my mba in us or uk.so can ne 1 tell me universities which give admission to freshers(i.e) which dnt require work experience.and apply for spring(jan-…

hi guys & gals ,

i have completed my computer science engineering this year.i want to do my mba in us or uk.so can ne 1 tell me universities which give admission to freshers(i.e) which dnt require work experience.and apply for spring(jan-2006). so please help me out all u ppl.

regards,
AJ

Choosing a B school should be based on your area of interest and the industry you want to get in post MBA. Looking for Bschools which 'take the freshers in' would rather be a vague approach in my opinion.

But if you are looking for real good Bschools you should consider it after working for some time. This will also help you in realising your own potential and love for something; for which then you will be able to choose Bschools properly.

As far as India is concened, it is an established fact that IIMs are schools which pick freshers in a large chunk every year!!

congrats for completing your Engg!

~nits