Can I Get Into Melbourne Buisness School Or Good Us B-schools

HI friends myself ROMIT,i come from dilwalon ki dilli.I am a MBA aspirant,but my knowledge about MBA abroad is pretty weak. I think through this channel i will be really be helped and i would appreciate ur honest replies and criticism of any …

HI friends myself ROMIT,i come from dilwalon ki dilli.I am a MBA aspirant,but my knowledge about MBA abroad is pretty weak.

I think through this channel i will be really be helped and i would appreciate ur honest replies and criticism of any sort.

Let me tell u abt my profile i have dome 10+2 with 73% marks in 1999
Then i joined a diploma course in Elex and Comm. Engineering from PUSA Polytechnic(delhi) thats a fulltime course.i secured 70 % marks
On the parrallel note i started my graduation in Computer applications in 2000 from IGNOU thats a correspondence once,i completed that in 2004 with 65% marks
in 2002 after my graduation i was campus recruited by HCL for their IT operations,for past three years i am working them.

Now i have planned for a MBA that too from abroad,as i couldnt clear the CAT last year.I gt a below avearge 74 percentile.

To add to my worries someone told me that i am nt eligible for good B-schools in US and CANADA as they look for 12+4.
now i have zeroed in for melbourne buisness school.
With these kindda acads and work ex,is there any chance that i will be in contention for a MBA seat.

I dont know much so i m looking forward to a replyfrom u all.Please reply ASAP.

regards
ROMIT