Can fin homesPO

Updates Regarding PO Recruitment In Canfinhomes

Guys join this group and help eachother to know the updates regarding the recruitment of PO in Canfinhomes LTD.

first they will shortlist then call for written

on what basis will they shortlist candidates for po?

koi update kb ayegi list.....aur exam ka kya pattern hota h.......anyone?/////////

Exam will take 1 or 2 month as per canfin hr.........08026564267 on this no....u can also confirm the same

when will the shortlist be declared?

Not confirmed, I heard from a canfinhome employee that they cancelled the recruitment of probationary officer

no update.. what are they doing?

called now...said it will take time

Any one applied for Welfare officer recruitment of BANK NOTE PRESS DEWAS M.P 

Called just now said they are currently shortlisting.....u all can also call and ask for current scenario what they are doing......8026564267 on this no....

Any update?

Dec last they will display shortlisted candidate list and exam will be held in jan

Any update?

They have shortlisted candidates for probationary officers. but i dont know on what basis they hv done :-\

anyone shortlisted?

http://www.canfinhomes.com/News/181222191051_list%20of%20shortlisted%20candidates.pdf

Let's make a watsapp grp for CANFINS PO interview

only work ex ppl got selected?

what is criteria for shortlisting

i called them toaday and they said those who are having 80% or more have been selected. As I am also having more than 80% asked the same about it they took a while(4hrs) and said only those who having  experience and academic qualifications are shortlisted.