Can anyone suggest some B-Schools where Attendance doesn't matter?

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and the only reason I joined this forum to find a good college according to my preference. I am 20, and am in my Final year of Bachelor of Business Management from Bangalore. I am an entrepreneur and I l…

Hey guys,

I am new to this forum and the only reason I joined this forum to find a good college according to my preference. I am 20, and am in my Final year of Bachelor of Business Management from Bangalore.

I am an entrepreneur and I love to work independently. I am into SEO, (Search Engine Optimization and Internet marketing) and doing quite well in this field. For, now I need an MBA from a decent college. I will appear for CAT, MAT and XAT this year. The main problem is, I won't be devote my time to the college i.e attending classes regularly will be a problem.

I want you guys to help me out to Find a Decent college for MBA in Bangalore or Pune. (placement is not an issue with me)

I will love to see some colleges where shortage of attendance is not a problem and we can get along paying a Fine etc..

Guys, don't get me wrong, please don't assume I don't have an ambition. I do have my own ambition and to fulfill my dreams I will have to curve my destiny with my own hands.

ADD: I am looking for a Regular MBA, not a correspondence MBA. I plan to do my doctorate after my MBA so I will obviously have to select a Regular course. Do post some colleges where there are less Rules and Less interference with a students life.