Campus Placements in B-schools for International Students in the UK and Europe

Single digit growth figures are not helping placements, that is what I was made aware of by some of my friends having acquaintances in UK and Europe.I have a few years of international exposure in the UK and I am looking forward to pursue an MBA i…

Single digit growth figures are not helping placements, that is what I was made aware of by some of my friends having acquaintances in UK and Europe.I have a few years of international exposure in the UK and I am looking forward to pursue an MBA in the same region.I am also looking to change my job function along with the field.

Can any current students or graduated students from this region help me to shed some light on the current situation and the success rates for International(Indian) students with placements? Especially as UK Government has stopped issuing post study visas.

Regards,
P

@powerprats UK is in tatters . I am telling this based on comments I've seen here. Some people say "There are no jobs in UK". especially in finance.

@CatNamoNamah thanks for the "encouragement"....lol Have been doing a lot of research and have had some acquaintances giving their personal accounts which doesn't too encouraging...still looking for better shores.. :-)

In fact I feel there are better job opening in the UK but it is difficult to get sponsorship visa. This is my personal experience after graduating from the UK a year back. Keep trying and meanwhile get started with whatever job you get and wherever.