Cambridge(2007) Interviews and Beyond

Just wondering if anyone is applying/has applied for JUDGE MBA program… I am in the final stages of submitting my application. Have done with the essays. Waiting for the recommendation.

Just wondering if anyone is applying/has applied for JUDGE MBA program.....

I am in the final stages of submitting my application. Have done with the essays. Waiting for the recommendation.

Count me in for Cambridge. Starting the application now.

As you know about cambridge MBA 2007, any idea about exchange student program there. If you get to know do let me know at with subject exchange student program

bharadra Says
Count me in for Cambridge. Starting the application now.

Welcome Bharadra, When are you planning to send the application. You seem to have great experience in IT. May I know your reason for choosing JUDGE?
shahaoneal Says
Welcome Bharadra, When are you planning to send the application. You seem to have great experience in IT. May I know your reason for choosing JUDGE?

The reputation of Cambridge is great in itself. To be part of the university which we have listened since childhood. These are my prime reasons to apply.

People may have differant opinions, this is my opinion.:)
The reputation of Cambridge is great in itself. To be part of the university which we have listened since childhood. These are my prime reasons to apply.

Fair enough,

I am choosed Cambridge for its excellent curriculam for technolgy. Also its proximity to Silicon Fern. This is very good school for people who wants to stay in hi tech industry.

Along with it, brand name and global recognition are some more obvious reasons. 😃

I am bit confused about the scholarship stuff. Do I need to apply for scholarships at the same time when I am sending my application form or I should apply only after getting the admission?

Can anyone help???

u'r right
basically i'm an MBA student 1st SEM and want to know about student exchange programs of good universities so that from my 3rd SEM i can be there hence i wanted to know the details regarding exchange programs for MBA students
I am bit confused about the scholarship stuff. Do I need to apply for scholarships at the same time when I am sending my application form or I should apply only after getting the admission?

Can anyone help???

Hi Did you get in touch with any current or alumni of the Judge school?
bharadra Says
Hi Did you get in touch with any current or alumni of the Judge school?

Yes this issue is resolved now. One of the alumni said that I can apply for scholarship once I get the offer.

Hi
Do U Know Any Way By Which One Can Know About Student's Exchange Program For Mba Students, If Then Do Tell Me

as u've written u know someone i the university then can u ask him/her about this

anandshaily Says
as u've written u know someone i the university then can u ask him/her about this

I can ask him. But I would suggest you directly contact the admissions office. They are very helpful people and generally reply your mail in a day. Visit their site for contact details. Or send mail to [email protected]... All the best.

BDW I have couriered my Cambridge application today. I don't understand why they do not have online application system. Sending five copies of forms is bit painful. anyway, anything for Cambridge.:)

Hi all,

Have just received an interview invitation from Judge. The date is Jan 15, on-campus interview.

Anyone has idea whether I can have the decision earlier IF I pick a telephone interview. Jan 15 is a little bit late to me, I wanna have the confirmation before 2007.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Have just received an interview invitation from Judge. The date is Jan 15, on-campus interview.

Anyone has idea whether I can have the decision earlier IF I pick a telephone interview. Jan 15 is a little bit late to me, I wanna have the confirmation before 2007.

Thanks.

Hey thatz a great news. Congrats for the interview invite!!!
Cambridge specifically stress on campus interview. And generally they will call you within a day or two after interview about final offer. So I think it would be worth waiting till then.

I just checked your posts for your profile, but I couldn't get your undergraduation degree and current job profile. Please share the same with us.

Also tell me one more thing, When did you submit your application?

Hi shahaoneal,

I come from Hong Kong and my undergrad degree was computer science, now I am working as Tech Analyst in a top 10 fortune company.

I sent my application package to Judge through DHL on last Wed and got invitation on Mon.

How is your application progress?

Hi shahaoneal,

I come from Hong Kong and my undergrad degree was computer science, now I am working as Tech Analyst in a top 10 fortune company.

I sent my application package to Judge through DHL on last Wed and got invitation on Mon.

How is your application progress?

Wow... thatz pretty fast reply....
I sent my app on last Saturday. Today I got mail from them saying that they have received my mail and now want me to send GMAT and IELTS score. I already have sent them these scores.... so i mailed back with the details of how I sent these scores through different authorities. Now I am waiting for their reply.

Thanks for sharing your profile. Do let us know where do you decide to go for the interview.

ALL THE BEST 😃

Efficiency of Cam's adcom is really low ...

I am still working with them for the date of telephone interview (I submitted the application on 22 Nov). Everytime, I need to wait for 4-7 biz days until getting a reply.

Really disappointed about that.

Efficiency of Cam's adcom is really low ...

I am still working with them for the date of telephone interview (I submitted the application on 22 Nov). Everytime, I need to wait for 4-7 biz days until getting a reply.

Really disappointed about that.

I really don't want to groan about it... but I must agree you....
After 3 weeks of wait, finally yesterday I got the mail that they have my GMAT score now....

But still they do not have my IELTS score..... which I sent in Oct. and They received it on end of Oct.......