calling neeley mba fall 07

anyone for neeley mba? pls share if anyone has heard from school? if someone went thru the interview process, pls share… thanks.

anyone for neeley mba?
pls share if anyone has heard from school?
if someone went thru the interview process, pls share...
thanks.

please share experiences from previous / current year - if you applied, interviewed?
any inputs wud be appreciated

please share experiences from previous / current year - if you applied, interviewed?
any inputs wud be appreciated

I believe it is in TX. If it is then it is not worth the investment unless your company forces you to do it from there for promotion :)

Seriously there is only one school worth the investment in TX and i.e. McCombs - UT Austin. Some might say TAMU but i am not fully convinced on that one.
I believe it is in TX. If it is then it is not worth the investment unless your company forces you to do it from there for promotion :)

Seriously there is only one school worth the investment in TX and i.e. McCombs - UT Austin. Some might say TAMU but i am not fully convinced on that one.

concur with kgkid.. I suggest that you research some better schools and then apply. There surely would be much better investment opportunities for your career. I am quite sure that people here in the forum would not have heard much about the school that you mentioned.

hi..
well even i m looking for neeley for fall 2008.. aise it seems gud for future prospects as in with respect to avg salary post grads.
do let me know if u get some info such as part-time jobs and graduate assistantship.. if u hav?

you don't have enough knowledge.