Calling all UW - Foster school of business fall 2013 applicants !

Hi, I havent seen any thread related to Foster MBA admissions for fall 2013,University of Washington So I start the new thread for the same. I am a prospective applicant and have submitted the application for R1 deadline. I’ve been …

Hi,

I havent seen any thread related to Foster MBA admissions for fall 2013,University of Washington

So I start the new thread for the same.

I am a prospective applicant and have submitted the application for R1 deadline. I've been invited for the i/v.

My profile : GMAT 690 , WE 46 months(at time of matriculating) IT consulting in Power Sector ,Extra Curr - Decent , TOEFL- 103..

Hi

My profiel : GMAT 770, WE 24 months (by July 2013) IT development and consulting in Sustainability domain. Extra curr - decent, Academics - decent.

I applied to Foster in Round 2. Got a call for interview but have not got a reply for exact date.

Great score buddy !! @mynk004 . .. u must b applying to Emory , Boston Univ , Olin .. .if not then do apply . ..u stand a great chance to fetch 100 % scholarship !!. . last year a friend of mine got through emory with 60K scholarship . .with almost same IT work ex !!

Yes! I am in. Received an e-mail stating
" Congratulations! You have been admitted to the Full-time MBA Program at the University of Washington €™s Foster School of Business for Autumn 2013 "

ADMITTED .. .AFTER 2 REJECTS .. . .. LETS HAVE A FOSTERS FOR FOSTER !!!

Congrats @anilsdomain and @pjgmat on your admits!!

Were you guys interviewed before the result?
@anilsdomain said:
Yes! I am in. Received an e-mail stating" Congratulations! You have been admitted to the Full-time MBA Program at the University of Washington창€™s Foster School of Business for Autumn 2013 "
@anilsdomain could you share your profile please
@anilsdomain did you get any schols
@ss_srijan i was interviewed in last week of nov..
@pjgmat cool!! congrats again!!

I had applied in R2.. so keeping my fingers crossed

best of luck @ss_srijan !!

@pjgmat thanks man.. i would appreciate if we could stay in touch as i might need some help regarding the admission process (interview experience and post processing)
@ss_srijan sure !!
@ss_srijan: Thank you very much! 😃 . Yes! I was interviewd by the admission director on 21st Nov. All the best to you! Hope you get thru!

My Profile:
Industry: IT
Exp: 5+ years
GMAT:680
TOEFL:111
Extra Curr: Very Good!
@ramneetazad: Yes! a l'il schol - $12,000 . What about you?
@anilsdomain thanks man.. congrats again!!
@pjgmat : Congrats! Any schol info?
@anilsdomain i didnt get any schol news .. was it in your email ??
@anilsdomain said:
@ramneetazad: Yes! a l'il schol - $12,000 . What about you?
Hi anil I didnt apply to UW .