Calling all Hydie junta-PG meet

hi ppl, long time since we had a PG meet at hyd.so i suggest we meet up on some sunday…i think May 1st should be fine coz mebbe the exams for engg. final grads will be over by then and also it leaves time for others to plan ahead.what say …

hi ppl,

long time since we had a PG meet at hyd.so i suggest we meet up on some sunday....i think May 1st should be fine coz mebbe the exams for engg. final grads will be over by then and also it leaves time for others to plan ahead.what say ppl.....may 1st at 4 p.m ?venue? open for the ppl to decide....

bye...

P.S : and this time i will be present at the meet unlike last time

hi ppl,

long time since we had a PG meet at hyd.so i suggest we meet up on some sunday....i think May 1st should be fine coz mebbe the exams for engg. final grads will be over by then and also it leaves time for others to plan ahead.what say ppl.....may 1st at 4 p.m ?venue? open for the ppl to decide....

bye...

P.S : and this time i will be present at the meet unlike last time

Hey Pendyal, any BIG PLANS on that day for us
This time I will be there!

Hey great idea.Never been to a PG meet before.So moi will be there.1st is a great idea as the J.N.T.U exams finish by then.But the O.U university exams dont.But great idea pendyal.

This has got to be the longest duration between 2 hyd meets - 5 months!!
Well done,pendyal...already taking the lead,eh ;)

Venue has to be the official pg meet spot!! Eat Street!

Official tranportation provided by uRmad ji

Food officially sponsored by Pendyal and his ilk who managed calls . Omi owes me one too ;).

Debate moderator - Kalyan gaaru

Me will be there... ...whr's the victim of last time's 'brain storming session' - Murtuza ?

Me will be there... ...whr's the victim of last time's 'brain storming session' - Murtuza ?

Well I m recovering in Bangalore as of now

If the meet's on a sat or sun I will try to make it.
Wudnt mind another one of those sessions .Only this time I will b on mkk's side. 3:1 aint fair .

hey folks ........ i can make it if the meet is on 22nd or 23rd 😃 ..... coz i'll be coming to hyd then

Well done,pendyal...already taking the lead,eh ;)

so happy eh ?? :sneaky: I thought u wud take the lead again

Food officially sponsored by Pendyal and his ilk who managed calls .

for the last new yr meet, i heard that someone's leg was pulled by one and all to sponsor the food, but they never did that.
so, lets hope the sponsors wud not put down ppl this time

cheeeeeerz,
vijay

PS: @Zarine

Dude,come down to the battlefield and talk.No point in blowing trumphets from distant lands

I got my sponsorer....now each to it own ...and me not telling who s/he is till the meet is done...I dont want my sponsorer to go bankrupt

hey great idea to have PG meet. but cant we have it on the last sunday of may as said by vijay.
anyways lets take the opinion from the other juntaa as well.

moi eagerly waiting for the meet

bye
sandy

hey great idea to have PG meet. but cant we have it on the last sunday of may as said by vijay.
anyways lets take the opinion from the other juntaa as well.

moi eagerly waiting for the meet

bye
sandy

oops .... sorry for not being clear ....... i actually meant 22nd or 23rd of April

cheeeeerz,
vijay
oops .... sorry for not being clear ....... i actually meant 22nd or 23rd of April

cheeeeerz,
vijay

On 23rd of April, most probably there could be IIMB fresher party in all cities.
Just wanted to inform so that there wouldnt be any clash of dates.
Zarine Says
I got my sponsorer....now each to it own ...and me not telling who s/he is till the meet is done...I dont want my sponsorer to go bankrupt

There's already one pending sponsorer(the 100 percentiler )......any other khush khabris(read sponsorer mamus )?????
MurTuzA Says
There's already one pending sponsorer(the 100 percentiler )......any other khush khabris(read sponsorer mamus )?????

arey bhai,mujhey kyun duba rahe ho?

HEY what happened to all the hydies.The previous meet had so many takers.So few responses this time.Hello so calling all hyderabadis.
Hey stingrae now how come ur missing this time on this thread.

Venue has to be the official pg meet spot!! Eat Street!
Food officially sponsored by Pendyal and his ilk who managed calls . Omi owes me one too ;).

Eat Street it is. But with some food this time around..

Omi owes us a treat??? woh kaisa? where's that waste fellow headed? i see.. Well guess who doesn't? ME!! no more dhumkis frm ur side for treats now frm me... muahahahha!

its time for me mooch off like crzy frm all d call-getters..can i also get my extended family(ya'know dhobi, doodhwala etc..) along?

n umm..totally sorry for not payin up wen i ought to have...:oops: now all u ppls out there can't dare to get any monnay outta me now..

n yes. get this sandman fella to pay up too. bigtime. some 21 calls he managed.

Payne

shall be there.
Eat Street it is. But with some food this time around..

Omi owes us a treat??? woh kaisa? where's that waste fellow headed? i see.. Well guess who doesn't? ME!! no more dhumkis frm ur side for treats now frm me... muahahahha!

its time for me mooch off like crzy frm all d call-getters..can i also get my extended family(ya'know dhobi, doodhwala etc..) along?

n umm..totally sorry for not payin up wen i ought to have...:oops: now all u ppls out there can't dare to get any monnay outta me now..

n yes. get this sandman fella to pay up too. bigtime. some 21 calls he managed.

Payne

shall be there.

Dont u try to trap me.After me inviting u here so that u wudnt miss a PG meet.This is the Thanx i GET(ok nuff dramatics)

Ur talking to guy made kangal by listening to u(my laptop config is based on what u said)Lets see if i can trouble a few more guys into comin

Hehe.....to the list whenever it is made, i guess you can make sure the regulars are gonna be there if they are in town...and who would they be?? moi 😉 , Uday(hobbes), Kalyan(mkk), Omi(intrepidexplorer), Pratyusha(pratsy), Raghu, and not to forget madame Zarine.....Loads more....Sushma, Mona...........man, it is sure gonna be a HUGE crowd this time around....Waiting to see so many ppl

Cheers

I think the meet may need to be postponed.i dont see any newbies like me posting here.This is bad.plz people respond this is so slow.

hey guys,

me sure wud like 2 join, missed out the mumbai meets for various reasons, and so will ensure dat i attend the hyderabad one atleast. my take on dates wud be any sunday in may except 4 de last week as i shall be leaving 4 mumbai den. By the way i am new 2 hybad, so wud some gud soul guide me as to whr this eat street is???

bye den folks seeya very soon

surya

Hey
I am totally new (not exactly but still compared to some of the totally pagal guys around).
Count me in if newbies are allowed and where exactly is this eat street.

Keep us posted.

Cheers
Sajeev