Calling all applicants Williams & Mary : Mason School of Business Fall 2013

Hi, I havent seen any thread related to Mason MBA admissions for fall 2013 I am a prospective applicant and have submitted the application for R1 and have been invited for interview on 26th Nov. Please let me know if there is anyb…

Hi,

I havent seen any thread related to Mason MBA admissions for fall 2013

I am a prospective applicant and have submitted the application for R1 and have been invited for interview on 26th Nov.

Please let me know if there is anybody who has also applied in Early round.
@pjgmat I've applied and IV is completed. Awaiting IV results.. :)

i applied in R1 and had an interview on 19th, waiting for the decision now. how was your interview?

@Berry211 I did well.. 😃 Am very confident of getting admitted. expecting a good amount of scholarship..
@karthigeyank thnx for ur inputs .. my interview was kind of average ... but i must say Amanda is really nice lady .. she created a very good space in which i was able to express myself. .and moreover she is very interactive.. responds well to one gestures and changes in tone ..she tol me that they will be giving out admit decision during 2nd - 3rd week of Dec.Hoping for the best !!
@Berry211 hi berry ! can u plz share ur profile ?
@pjgmat congrats! BBA, gmat 660, toefl 111, work ex 1 yr( by the time i enroll) what about u?
@Berry211 i'm from the death pool(Indian IT Male) . . .690 Q48 V36 5.0 & IR 7 .. will have 46 months of wrk experience by Fall 2013.

thats great! what a death pool?

@Berry211 IIM(Indian IT Male) constitutes the maximum number of applicant if you classify the applicants to Global B-schools .. .and hence the competition is pretty hard .. people refer to this pool of applicants as the death pool .. cursed pool and things like that .. 😃

oh okay! where all have you applied?

some other us b schools .. purdue , simon etc got a ding from mays .. what about you ?

ya me too. i hv applied to us b-schools only. simon, pepperdine,boston college, minnesota, i got admit from claremont grad uni. but im waiting as of now, in case i get in a better ranked school

Hi guys, I also had a Skype interivew with Amanda on 16 Nov, 2012. She is a nice laday and told me the admission decision would be released around the mid of December. By the way, I received an MBA offer from HULT at botston campus, but has to confirm the seat no later than 17 Dec, 2012. I am so struggling now. Hopefully I can get the offer from W&M; next week (before 17 Dec, 2012)ďťż
All the best!
@vina_lx hi can u please share your profile vina_lx..

Deputy Project Manager with 6+ years in design & construction industry of Hong Kong. Master degree and Bachelor Degree. Chartered Surveyor of RICS. GMAT 580, TOEFL 82.

Hi everybody, do you have any admission news from William& Mary?

hi @vina_lx ,

no. nothing yet, Amanda told me I should expect the decision in the third week of december.
@Berry211 Thanks for your information. Amanda told me that the admission result could be released Mid December or no later than 21 Dec, 2012.
Let us wait for the result and good luck~

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me to apply at score of 610 or not.

Quant: 50

Verbal: 23

Work Ex: 3 years completed.