calling all applicants applying for 2013 fall

Hi everyone, I am starting this thread to facilitate all who are likely to apply for 2013 fall. The motive of the thread is to come across the profiles of each other and to help and support each other. I am starting with my self: GMAT…

Hi everyone,

I am starting this thread to facilitate all who are likely to apply for 2013 fall. The motive of the thread is to come across the profiles of each other and to help and support each other. I am starting with my self:

GMAT score: 710 ( Q=50; V=35)
Citizenship: Indian
Class-X: 85.4% from C.B.S.E.
Class-XII: 77% from C.B.S.E.
Degree: B.Tech (Electronics Engg.)
College: KNIT Sultanpur ( a state govt. college)
Year of graduation: 2004
Percentage: 71% (ranked 7 out of a competitive class of 60)
Marital status: Married
Years of experience: 7+ years

Current Employment(2006-present): Bharat Petroleum Corporation limited (a govt. enterprise and a Fortune 500 Company) as an Assistant Manager.
Experience: Oil & gas Sector-Cross country pipeline projects encompassing designing, tendering, planning, engineering, and site execution, liasioning with statutory authorities.

Past Employment Shyam telelink Limited( now MTS)(2004-2006)
Experience: (Telecom service provider) Worked as a node incharge, handled the customers complaints & new connections, led the 6 members technical staff.

I like to continue in oil & gas sector but with a broader role. Post MBA, I want to join consultancy firm so that I would have better understanding of different functions of energy sector and would interact with different industries. My long term goal is to achieve the role where I may take strategic decisions for the businesses and the organisations of energy sector.

regards,
ashish agarwal

friends kindly be in touch...