Cabinet secretariat dfo 2017

regarding exam and further details. how to approach three tiers

any one have any idea about deputy field officer

DID ANYBODY GOT SPEED POST  REGARDING DFO(TELE) ADMIT CARD   CABINET SECEATARIAT

Is recurtment is real or fake??? I have not filled form?? I got 75% in engg ece branch. I have not given any gate exam... what to do friends...

i got a call letter from cabinate secretariat of india

for the post of deputy field officer....i didnt apply for it...is anyone here who's gona write this exam

Call Now 9711794795
Available In: – 3*5*HOTEL .& Home
IN CALL AND OUT CALL SERVICE AVAILABLE
You will see that I am more than just a pretty exterior but a classy lady that understands and appreciates the little things. I am a great conversationalist and enjoy a stimulating conversation over a simple bottle of wine, and contemplate the many quandaries that life has to offer.
I would also like to point out that I am pretty exclusive with the company I choose to keep. I choose to keep contact with those that have a profound appreciation for quality of service only. By only keeping a small list of exclusive contacts, I am also able to remain dedicated to your needs and remain available when you need me the most.

ANYONE GOT LETTER FOR DFO(GD)

SHARE ANY DATAILS YOU KNOW..PLZ..

i thing this is fake and play with our imotion also 2 july another bel exam

Maybe they sent the letter to those who applied SSC CGL with B.Tech ECE as there was a check-box asking if we can be considered for other posts as well.

Anybody who didn't apply for SSC but still got the letter?

is form ko fill up karke kitne din k andar kaha post karu. plz bolo

ssc jaisai har topic se gk question aayega

I've not received any letter from cabinet secratariat. Some guys having GATE score lesser than mine have received the email. Whta could be the possible reason?

All those who got admit card belong to which state ??

How to prepare for dfo tele exam

wht the hell is going on evryone gon mad i dont know after exam do u know how they  disclose reslt  bcoZ no such vac they disclose and also u should confirm in cabinet secatrtiat

Kab hai exam???

Are any one of your parents Govt employees? May be thats the reason because this is RAW

india me ***** ki kami nhi hai kaise sab k sab lge centre kha pda are bewkoofo ye recruitment kahhi nikla h kya iska ar exam dene k bad reslt ayega tmko pta hai kya 

Bel exam is on the same day(2nd july) !!!! How many of you guys have also applied for BEL recruitment. 

• applied
  • not applied

0 voters

Is this wheather this DFO post is conducted by SSC or cabinet secretary ...... Is wheather u got admit card from SSC or cabinet secretary ...