BYJU'S ONLINE MOCK-TESTS

This thread is meant for those puys who have joined BYJU’s Classes or its mock-tests … ATB

This thread is meant for those puys who have joined BYJU's Classes or its mock-tests .. ATB

No Reply... Seems Not many people are giving Buyju's mocks.... ;)

How are you going on with the mocks ??
@Enigma001 said: This thread is meant for those puys who have joined BYJU's Classes or its mock-tests .. ATB

Gave mock -5 yesterday :

scored 89.xx odd percentile even after scoring 111

Btw..Are you enrolled with the Bangalore center?Have you given any of the tests ?

@Enigma001 : I scored just 93...

Are you enrolled with the Bangalore centre?

@Enigma001 Yes I am.. What about you ??
Hi could u help me with dis ques ...it from workshop sheet 1&2
ques 78) A circle is inscribed inside a square,while hexagon inside the circle,nd equilateral triangle inside hexagon.all are regular polygan.a,b,c,d are length of square,circle,hexagonal,triangular track repectively,Then which is true a.3root3b= root3pic=2d b.3pia=12b=4pic c.3pia=root3pic=2pid d.3 pi a=12b=2pid I know that conventional method...can ny1 explain sir's shortcut technique thnx
guys someone will kindly mail me PDF of byju mocks????
i can share CL/TIME mocks
@gudda1122 said: guys someone will kindly mail me PDF of byju mocks????
i can share CL/TIME mocks
It's not possible to make pdf of MOCK-CATS..the questions appear one by one in a separate window..so that would be equivalent of making 60 pdfs for just one mock..

Kindly provide me enrollment key for byju classes... please help me.. 😉

Puys someone will kindly mail me PDF of byju mocks????
i can share CL/TIME mocks ...
Can Somebody pls gimme the link of last year time and CL mocks so that i can download them ...
Pls. Required Urgently

Gave mock-cat 7 today

QA/DI : 57 95.93

VA/LR : 38 84.63

OA : 95 98.00
@cattopper46 said: Kindly provide me enrollment key for byju classes... please help me..
Contact the nearest center.
@rochak89 said: Puys someone will kindly mail me PDF of byju mocks????
i can share CL/TIME mocks ...
@Enigma001 said:
It's not possible to make pdf of MOCK-CATS..the questions appear one by one in a separate window..so that would be equivalent of making 60 pdfs for just one mock..

Gave Mock CAT 11...my first Byju Mock...
Got 116....60 QA and 56 VA....Results awaited...!!

@michael88 said: Gave Mock CAT 11...my first Byju Mock... Got 116....60 QA and 56 VA....Results awaited...!!
U gonna have %ile more than 98... 😉
@ron123 said:
U gonna have %ile more than 98...
seems like very few people are giving BYJU mocks...I thought Santosh's verbal vl b tough...but it was wasy in this one...!!
@ron123 said:
U gonna have %ile more than 98...
seems like very few people are giving BYJU mocks...I thought Santosh's verbal vl b tough...but it was wasy in this one...!!