Byju's Mock CATs 2013

This thread is for all the regular classroom students and those who have joined their mock series. Lets get together and try to work towards the one aim that we all share.

This thread is for all the regular classroom students and those who have joined their mock series. Lets get together and try to work towards the one aim that we all share.

@Dante_ftw1 @sunday9tesizler @roguetrader @Subhashdec2

QA/DI :58

VALR: 44
OA : 102

It has been a week now and still no info on the results ??

QADI : 42
VALR : 57
OA : 99

MOCK 2
OA 127
QADI: 73
VALR: 54

@imrover

roguetrader s post in BYJU S ONLINE MOCK-TESTS: PaGaLGuY Forums

one more byju thread

Mock 02:

QADI: 47

VALR : 57
OA: 104

QA performance was BAD (out of 20: 18A 14C 4W).
VA (out of 20: 17A 16C 1W). => satisfactory.
But, messed up LR and DI big time.
I guess, short by some 20 as far as OA is concerned.

percentiles for the first mock are up.
@roguetrader @Dante_ftw1

QA/DI : 73 (99.63)
VA/LR : 59 (99.45)
OA : 132 (99.91)
[AIR : 2]
Around 2k guys gave this exam

Mock 2
QA/DI : 77 (99.91)
VA/LR : 52 (97.64)
OA : 129 (99.99)

Anyone from byju who wants to discuss each and every byju sheet? I'll start all this from August if anyone is interested.

how is the biju moc cat online series...shall i go fot Time/Cl or this one...plz suggest!!

anyone here attending byju classes at 😁 hyderabad HYDERABAD

How much did you guys score in the FREE Mock on Byju's website ? Why can't i see my percentile ?

Very late I know, but i just gave Mock Test -1 .

Result:

30 19 63 29 81.02
30 25 76 51 97.21

60 44 70 80 92.27

Extremely disappointed. Quant section seemed very tough to me. And also, is it just me or does Byju give too much preference to Numbers in the mock exams. I have seen no questions from Time, Distance, Work, CI, SI, Only one from Profit and loss. and only one from geometry.

And section-2 LR was way below standards i expected.

Could you guys post your scores and suggest what you felt about it ?

do anyone have pdf of mock cat of byju?if yes, then pls share it..thanks in advance 😃

Has Somebody bought Byju Online Test series? Or even regular students. You must have got access to membean (vocabulary software) . Mine has stopped working for free and asks for a paid version for further access. However, while purchasing I thoroughly read the package, it was written that we will be given full access to membean. WHat to do now?

I just went through 1 mock test of byju's. I found it quite different from TIME mocks.In Byju's mock tests I feel all the questions are similar to the questions taught in class. In the actual cat exam will we get questions closer to the ones in Byju's mock test or are they more like TIME or CL?

Can anyone please explain the solution for DI (pie chart) about matches played by India in Australia MOCK CAT 2.