BYJU's classes

hey guys…If someone has prior experience or knowledge of byju’s online sessions, please guide me. Is 25k really worth spending on online sessions? any details on how classes are organised and about doubt clering sessions would be appreciated by h…

hey guys..If someone has prior experience or knowledge of byju's online sessions, please guide me. Is 25k really worth spending on online sessions? any details on how classes are organised and about doubt clering sessions would be appreciated by heart!! TIA

I think fees is 20K , i have joined byju classes Thane, if u r fresher thn i would advise pls dont go for byju , bcoz he expect u must knw basics before u come to his class

Otherwise he is really gud, he has his own techniques and that is really gud,u would feel quant very easy, i fully enjoyed his demoo classes.

Thanks for reply. Additionally do you have any knowledge if there is a way to access the class session videos in youtube/torrent etc?

Dude,, You can get 2 to 3 session in youtube.
Otherwise Byju has a copyright of all his techniques, so i think u will not get more than 2 to 3 seesion(just for demo) in youtube/torrent.
But i m confirming you that once u join the classes u will not regret.bcoz byju classes are fabulous

Are classes by BYju really good?

HELP NEEDED ! BYJU vs TIME BANGALORE ! I have heard that for BYJU one should already know concepts as the kind of coaching is pretty High Level and the class is so Big that incase of doubt one cant even ask ! And this time its 4hrs a week so 150 hrs for CAT 2014. Is that Enough ? I havent ever had any coaching. Just have done a little of apti. in my college days SO PLEASE SUGGEST if BYJU is the one to select ?As time is going to have 8-9hrs coaching a week ! PLEASE Comment Thanks in Advance 😃

Can anyone tell me when do Byju's mock tests start for this year? Can previously enrolled students throw some light on the quality of the their tests?

about cat don  no but regarding UPSC paper 2 byju classes are useless he will teach ab=c, last digit ,geometry counting  technique that's all that u will get on in his printed material that's all or on net and regarding english wont work for upsc and DI by other guy is also useless  so my sincere request for IAS aspirants not waste money and time...

Byju's classes are giving tablets wherein all his videos are available. For a fresher charge is 31k. Is it worth it? Can one get access to all the videos on YouTube?  Also how will they manage to keep these videos from getting leaked from tablet? I'm planning to buy. Should I?

anyone attending byju classes in delhi ?....pls pm me as i need sum help urgently..

Is Byju's english sessions worth it ? I have heard an ISB grad gives the sessions. 

I'm planning to join Byju (CAT-Bangalore). Anyone wiling to share material and video classes(tab) please let me know.

Anybody who has taken byju tablet ? i am willing to take or share

So BYJU students which topic you are preparing in this week. And are you guys attending online mocks in Byju portal?

Someone please tell me about byju tablet for cat?is it worth wasting 31k ?

which is the good one for CAT preparation BYJU's or Arun Sharma's Mindorkzz ?

Guys. How good is Byju's GD-PI sessions ? Also how do they conduct them ? Are they conducted similar to classes and only on weekends ?

Hi Guys, Has anyone purchased the Tablet from Byju's? If so could you please tell me what is the password? I haven't used it for sometime and forgot the password. 

Help much appreciated.