Bvimsr - Urgent

Guys and Gals, Please do post some info about Bharathi Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management and Research. It’s apparently rated high in Mumbai. despairingly yours ms2678

Guys and Gals,

Please do post some info about Bharathi Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Research. It's apparently rated high in Mumbai.

despairingly yours

ms2678

"It's apparently rated high in Mumbai" That's absolutely false. That institute gets most of its students (PGDBA) from UP/BIHAR/MP.

Join only if
1. you can manage to stay in the top 10% of your class
2. you are willing to run around (litrally) for placements (summers & finals)
3. You're happy with a 1.5-2 lack pay package when you start off
4. Are willing to struggle for the first 5 years of your life (after MBA)

Good things:

1. Out of the thousands that have graduated, a few have done really well.
2. Hostels are very good.
3. You can be "Andhon me Kana Raja" there.

And yes, that place has tremendous scope for improvement. If you go to the dean and say "Sir, there's no water, we want our fees back" He'll beg you to stay.
Guys and Gals,

Please do post some info about Bharathi Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Research. It's apparently rated high in Mumbai.

despairingly yours

ms2678

hey if u r enquiring about bvismr mumbai,well its a good institute having quite a good repo out there. but bvismr delhi isnt that good. i have been to bvismr while filling my cet forms and while interacting with students came to know tht the highest pay package was 18 k n avg around 12 k.

could some one doing their mba in BVIMSR respond? Do they even access to Internet??

curiously urs

ms2678

Very Close Friend of Mine.

abhishek patwa

First Year PGDBA BVIMSR.

Hey Buddy,
First of all, I would like to correct you in the areas where you do not have much information:

1. BVIMSR is Navi Mumbai's No. 1 college.

2. It offers courses like PGDBM, MMS, Executive MBA and MFM that are approved by University of Mumbai and AICTE.

3. Join this college if you want to explore the best jobs in Marketing and Finance.

4. Faculty at BVIMSR are some of the best in the industry esp Retail, Sales and Finance.

5. The average package is around 5 lacs with MNC's such as American
Express, Axis Bank, Essar, Motilal Oswal, Tata Motors and Accenture being their top recruiters for placements.

So, next time before you speak ill about an institution I would suggest you to do your homework and then post the relevant content in the threads.

Cheers !

B.V.I.M.S.R. Belapur C.B.D. placements for 2007-2009 mms batch is 2.5 lakh CTC.Highest CTC 3.5 lakh.

- B.V.I.M.S.R. Student

To, WIZ
Good things:

1. Out of the thousands that have graduated, a few have done really well.
2. Hostels are very good.
3. You can be "Andhon me Kana Raja" there.
And yes, that place has tremendous scope for improvement. If you go to the dean and say "Sir, there's no water, we want our fees back" He'll beg you to stay.

Dude,
The Director of this institute will never beg to to stay.As he is least bothered about students and is just a puppet in hands of few core faculties.

Andhon me Kana Raja.
Only those who have quality of maintaining personal relationships with faculties can become that,as all marks for internal and written depends on your 'FACE VALUE'.

If you hate someone to very large extent and want to completely destroy his career you should recommend this college to them.

please avoid bumping old threads.
continue here.
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bvimsr-mumbai-25043211/1623660