Bvimsr mumbai

Hello, This is d thread m opening to know more and discuss more about Bharati vidyapeeth’s Institute Of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai (BVIMSR).so, i request all the seniors from BVIMSR to help all the freshers of MMS 2009-2011 bat…

Hello,
This is d thread m opening to know more and discuss more about Bharati vidyapeeth's Institute Of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai (BVIMSR).so, i request all the seniors from BVIMSR to help all the freshers of MMS 2009-2011 batch. Guys please post in ur queries and seniors please help us out!!!!
thank you!!
:

seniors plz help me out reguarding the last 3 yrs placement in BVIMSR mumbai.what were the average,min, max packages?????

hey guys pls please help n tell us abt d clg,its teaching,infrastructure,its placement.....please help

hey..
i have applied to bvimit for pgdbm...they stated its one of the best clg in mumbai n cums in top 10 clgs..
i m nt able to get in touch wid any seniors..plz culd anyone advise me.. hows tht clg..its placements n everythng...
thankss...

Hi,

BVIMSR is an avg. colg ..every colg like this one promises several things but do not deliver it. Placement is a major issue in this colg. hardly any comp. comes in campus. But every other B school has the same ol' story. Pls do not rely on colg. placements. Infrastructure is improving at a very slow pace. I wuld suggest to go and have a look by urslf. During our time there was not even gud wifi connctivity in the colg. Now they are increasing ther comp. lab ..but believe me works not goin to get completed even after ur out of the colg.

Shruti by no means BVIMIT is one of the best colg in Mumbai..not even in Navi Mumbai. Their are several other colgs. like ITM, SIES, Indira n even Pillai which i wuld rate much higher n bettr thn this institute in Navi Mumbai.

Only if u have no option n u want to do MBA desperately or for the sake of it n u have gud references in the market through which u can get place somewhr only thn i wuld suggest to go for this colg. Placement faculty to be honest is unavailable for the most of time and do not really care n u can hardly do anythin about it.

Regards

somebuddy replyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy