Buying multiple vouchers to book on multiple dates

Yup Nothing is stopping you.I have a better idea book a slot for one time you surely wish to write.Dont buy the second voucher. Just try calculating the probability that you will be ill (statistically <2%, assuming u fall ill in a week o…

Yup Nothing is stopping you.

I have a better idea book a slot for one time you surely wish to write.
Dont buy the second voucher.

Just try calculating the probability that you will be ill (statistically couldnt write in the first slot and you are perfectly fit to write it in the second booked slot (account for you are perfectly fine within a week and in perfect shape to take cat,
So you have a 1% of using the second cat voucher. If you are that unlucky to fall in this 1% case add a criteria what is the range you are aiming for and will you be able to get it (say you have a 10% chance of scoring 99.5+ percentile) calculate the prob of doing it after being sick when u planned initially for cat and had to go through depression of missing out the first planned date.

Do keep in mind that this is not the final time CAT is being conducted or your last eligible year for
CAT.

Thereby you saved 1600.
You can transfer half of the money to my account for the advise.
We both have a win-win situation here 😉

Just kidding dude. I dont think any1 does it or it does matter as long as u r not attempting it twice. 😃