Business School Discussion Forum

This thread is intented towards discussing about various Business Schools in India. As there are many Business Schools the decision of choosing a good B School becomes difficult. The thread aims at helping aspiring candidates make the right choice with the help of fellow candidates, current students and the experienced alumni. 

All The Best!

https://www.kairosgs.com/

Best Top International School in Gachibowli, Manikonda, Hyderabad.

I am glad that there is a simplified discussion here about pg courses. I can totally vouch for ITM Business school for any business related courses; simply because I am alumni and I see have had good exposure to the industry while I was studying and a great placement even before graduation.

Business School Discussion Forum learn about in the fields of West America. You got https://www.australianwritings.com/ now. The Flying B team is responsible for local history, Lewis and Clark travel, forest reforestation, forest fires, and their impact on the forest ecosystem, wildlife, flowers, cedar trees, bag cats, wall tents, and more. 

That sounds like a great initiative! Choosing the right business school is indeed a crucial decision for aspiring candidates, and having a platform to discuss and gather insights from fellow candidates, current students, and experienced alumni can be extremely valuable.

India has a wide range of business schools, each with its own unique strengths and offerings. By engaging in discussions about these schools, aspiring candidates can gather information about various factors such as the curriculum, faculty, infrastructure, placement opportunities, industry connections, and overall learning environment. This can help them make an informed decision based on their individual goals and preferences.

When discussing business schools, it’s also important to consider factors like accreditation, rankings, and alumni networks. These aspects can provide additional insights into the reputation and credibility of the institutions.

I encourage participants in this thread to share their personal experiences, insights, and any other relevant information that can assist aspiring candidates in making the right choice. By leveraging the collective knowledge and perspectives of the community, individuals can make more informed decisions and set themselves up for success in their business education and future careers.

Remember that the final decision should align with your personal aspirations, career goals, and individual preferences. Good luck to all the aspiring candidates in finding the right business school that will help shape their professional journey!

I recommend XLRI - Xavier School of Management: Located in Jamshedpur, XLRI is renowned for its Human Resource Management program and offers various other management programs as well.

i have a 209 score in nmat , 48 in quant, i cant figure out where to appl