BSPHCL ASST. IT MANAGER

FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT BSPHCL ASST. IT MANAGER

GUYS, disccuss here about wrong questions if you find any. and share own opinion about cut off marks also for every category !! thank you for cooperation.

High friends plz sensd email to the chair person so that paper correction will be done fairly. Bcoz many ppl are talking that some candidates had left thir omr sheet blank for blackening it later. Email is given below.....

Pratyaya Amrit, IAS, Chairman-cum-MD,Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. Tel: (0612)-2504036. Fax: 2504968.E-Mail: chairmanbsebyahoo.co.in, cmd.bsphclgmail.com 

guys, any info. about asst. it manager exam??? when willl come revised key and result???

Hi plz tell all ur friends to discuss about Asst IT Mgr Exam on thi page only....... thnx.... 

pls share 

EBC expected cut off..... and your marks

0 voters

Hello frnds ... I m getting 62 in asst IT and belongs to general female ... is there any chance of qualifying

Friends plz tell me a/c to you for OBC (male ) max expected cut off marks.......

bc(male) cutt off of asst it manager

• 65-68
  • 68-70
  • 60-62
  • 62-65

0 voters

Set A me aap log kitne questions pe objections kie ho ?

me 50 ebc assit.IT manager any chance ????????????????

Hello friends i am getting 65 in assistant it manager belongs to general[ph].whatt is chance of in ????

Hi friends my marks is 65 ST in assistant it manager..

asst it manager cutt off for general male..............

• =>65

• 68-70
  • 65-68

0 voters

Bhai log corrected answer list aa gaya hai..check it.

hello friend corrected answer key and explanation is available on bsphcl website................

59 female gen IT manager ...any chances??

Hello frnds koi is group se BPSM IT manager ki document   verification ke liye gaya tha ? Jo August mein conduct hua tha....agar ha toa any news regarding its result??

64,bc,male. any chance??

more number of people claimed on projection (option) = 210 so you can think that either there may be less number of people appear for exam or less number of pepole thik that this option is wrong. from my point of view somebody said(write) that total number of applicant approx 20K. so out of that much huge number only 210 people claim that Q.