BSNL TTA Recruitment PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on BSNL TTA recruitment for this year and get all latest updates on BSNL TTA exam, admit card, syllabus, results and cut off marks. Explore more..

FILL FOR B.TECH OPTION IS NOT GIVEN ONLY BSC AND DIPLOMA WHAT I DO

any news about TTA admit card? 

hi.....prefer....books......study paln...

exam kaisa hua bhailog? and how was the paper?

HOw much cutoff expecting bros????....And how was the paper????

anyone has idea about tta cutt off sc category

anybody remember that the questions were asked in part-1         (20 questions) in TTA exam...,? please post those questions if you remember... 

what was the difficulty level of bsnl tta exam?

anybody remember that the questions were asked in part2 and part3

how many friends here from jammu zone? question papers were same in every zone or not?

plz tell me that

The Cut of marks for the BSNL-TTA exam held on 21-02-2016 will be branch wise(like Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science etc)  or there will be a common cut off for all branches.

If there will be a common cut off then how the result will be unbiased as  the exam paper  specialization part having only a few questions from computer  Science compared to Electrical and  Electronics.

any update regarding bsnl tta answer

BRO during fill up the form they did not ask me region.anyone who faced same problem? I didn't choose any region so they will give the posting according to their own chpice or they will give me option to chose if selected?? please help

Anyone interested in paper discussion.

Anyone plz explain Bsnl TTA results declare circle wise (state wise) marit bny gi yaaa all india

What will be expected cutoff for general category.

• Can’t say
  • Above 140
  • 130-140
  • 120-130
  • 110-120

0 voters

Answer sheet kab tak aane ki ummid hai

Obc ki cuttoff kitani jayegi ?kisi ko kuchh idea hai cuttoff bare me

Hey is there any book for BSNL JTO Exam for ECE