BSNL Recruitment | BSNL JTO, BSNL TTA - PaGalGuY

Join the discussion on BSNL Recruitment 2016 and Get all the informations about BSNL Recruitment for BSNL JTO and BSNL TTA and much more from our Jobs and Career Section

Check this feeling happy ☺

One thing i didn't understand that.... will the paper be different for different circles and the respected cutoffs? ? Anyone who can help..

Please share previous year papers..

What Is the exact meaning of this? Firstly qualify minimum eligibility then choose particular region and then final merit list.. m i right??

Bhai ye notification kaha s downlode kar sakte hai...and eligblity kya hai...plz batao koi...

TTA 2700 posts ...yaaaaaaaaa

https://t.co/SblzGWEe5o

Any news regarding bsnl JTO ??

guys m from jharkhand and no of vacancy here is only 16, do i have only this vacancy and what is this circle thing.. for a particular satae candidates will be selected from all india or from that state only..

Syllabus same for all? Plzzz clear it

Hi Friends, i have searched alot for the previous year TTA question papers, but didnt find any.. so if any one have it, pls post it here.. i also want to know that in which all subjects that i have to pay attention to get qualified?

Follow me and the group for the latest news related to the BSNL recruitment. Happy to help. ☺

Bhailog TTA k liye RK RAJPUT / JB GUPTA / Mehata n Mehata a6i hogi. Jisme jee standard ki questions ho.

Syllabus kya hai electrical k lie?? Only technical or non technical also? Plss clarify

frnds plss anyone help dat i hav searched a lot fr previous year papers and syllabus fr b.tech in d stream of computer science fr d post of BSNL JE RECRUITMENT 2016 POST

if anyone knows plsss snd me d link..

BSNL TTA Junior Engineer for 2700 Posts{New Syllabus}, 

http://bit.ly/28P17Oz

What is your max qualification and you are preparing for TTA ? Answer please

• MTECH
  • DIPLOMA
  • BE/BTECH
  • Others

0 voters

Suggest me which book follow for upcoming bsnl recruitment?

The cutoff of0TTA will be Cirlce wise or ALL India baesd 

any one have any info?