BSNL Management trainees 2015

hi friends this is group dedicated for the discussion of 

BSNL Management trainees 2015 for MTech /MBA along with Electrical / ECE

i hav ME degree......bt mention M.tech degree......does it creat any problem in selection process

whether the application process has started or not???

Is MCA Degree Holder eligible or not ?

some one suggest books for management apptitude 

NOw I think der is small competition for BSNL MT ....

For management aptitude  : possibly the following books may help1: Management science by Aryasri 2: Managerial Economics by Aryasri. May help better . May not be all the syllabus covered but part of it .. 

What is the tentative date for  BSNL MT exam ?

What will be the role of this position?Is it Engineering,Marketing or HR or sort of techno commercial?This sort of role is new strategy by BSNL to  reengineer their workforce I suppose.

b.tech + mba or only b.tech can apply ?

Can M.E students apply for this BSNL MT(operations) post?? In notification they have given only MBA/M.Tech !!!!!

why is the link to bsnl online application form not yet open?

How to study again all those technical subjects which i left studying as soon as I completed my graduation?...

Any suggestions...

how to start again, as I have only 2 months fr this exam...

what will be the difficulty level of the paper?

How can i crack this exam? only 2 months left. Detailed study plans or strategy from experienced people will be appreciated.

can anyone send me "telecom operations" objective book pdf copy at xyz80822@gmail.com thanq....

Do any body have any categorical information about whether ME people are allowed to apply for the post of MT (Telecom)....

AS  gvraduation coloumn shows BTECH/BE but Mtech shows only Mtech but not ME . So any body contacted the BSNL with above mentioned issue .....?

I have been selected in the BSNL JAO exam in May 2015. In the process of appointment. I will be in pre appointment training in Aug-Sep 2015. Can i still write the BSNL MT exam as external candidate.

Any leads on sample paper/ previous years' paper?

Hi,

When trying to complete the application form - system asking for 'Please select medical certificate to upload' even when PD category is selected No in dropdown. Also the upload field is not enabled. Anyone faced the issue - any solution.

Thanks